high school love part 1

My first day of high school  only knowing me myself and I. Hopeing to make new friends. I head out the door and start to walk to school.

I head into my first class five minutes in and already lost  looking  at the teacher Mr. Smith.  He so hot I though ,so I go up to ask for a pen ,then I start to stutter  and made a fool of myself.

Then on my way out I bump into a boy and fall he helps me up he said my name is josh .I instantly fell In love and said thanks my name is sky. He said to me would you like to hang later I said yes,  Not knowing what I was thinking so I walk to my next class .

Class said mrs.luz we are haveing a test on the human body .We will be quite until the test is over . So I sat and saw josh again
And whispered hey and he said hey back and smiled. It was time for lunch so I walked with Josh and he said can i walk you home today, I said yes

It was the end of the day i was waiting  for  josh .ten minutes later  he came he saisorry had to talk to my teacher. I asked what was wrong  he said nothing  I said ok, he took me home and I said bye love you he looked at me and smiled .

Next day ready to go i wore a belly shirt to impress josh .I said to myself hopefully he wants to date me .I head out the door he's there is said you want to date he said sure I'd like that .so we walked but not to school to his room he said lay down so I did .and we got it on. i took off my pants and shirt and he took off his pants and underwear and I took of my underwear it was so much yelling.

That was the first part of my high school love story.

The end