nEXt

Nygeria's pov.

"Time to get up Nygeria." I groaned and got out the bed. Man I hate waking up early in the morning. So I got my clothes for school and went to go take my shower. When I got out I put my clothes on and did my hair I went to go get my phone and my bag when my mom called me down for breakfast. "Mom I'm not hungry." I said. "But I made this for you and your dad ." She said. My eyes widen she knew I hate it when she call him my dad. "He's not my dad, he's not my father, he's nothing to me I don't care if you married him or not he will never be my father." I said while slamming the door.

I heard her calling my name but I just ignored her and got in to my car. I called my best friends Kayla and Sierra to tell them about the situation that just happened. We have been best friends since 6th grade and look at us now, we're on the cheerleading team and we're liked by everybody. So I pulled up to the school and to my luck I saw my ex boyfriend with my worst enemy Tamiah Ervin, captain of the cheerleading team. I hated her. She was the slut of the school and most of the girls hated her. So I just got out and rolled my eyes at them.

I got in to the school and saw my girls Kayla and Sierra. They were standing in front of my locker with their cheerleading outfit on like me. "Hey boo." Kayla and Sierra said. "Hey girls what's up." I asked. They looked at each other and Sierra opened her mouth to say. "We were wondering if you wanted to go to a party." She said nervously. I looked at her wondering why she sounded so nervous then I said. "Who's party is it?" i asked. She coughed and said. "Jason ." Oh my. I told my self to just relax.

I was about to say something when someone came behind me,whispering in my ear saying. " That would be a good idea if you came." Sending chills down my spine as he said it. After what seemed like years I finally turned around to be face to face with Jason. He looked so sexy with his outfit on but I had to play it cool. When I was finally about to speak he started to walk away and say at the same time. "Hope to see you there."

And he had to add that gorgeous wink with it. God if he was mine again I would only ohhhh. But I had to snap out of it. So I just smiled and said. "Yeah maybe." And walked away to my 1st period. Ughhhh!