Chapter 2

Nygeria's pov

"FINALLY." I yelled and leaped out of my chair. As I was heading to my car,I saw Jason there. Just my luck. I speed up my pace, " Can I help you?"I asked when I reached him. I crossed my arms across my chest. Which was a bad idea cause as soon as I did, his eye went straight to my chest. Yes, typical Jason. So I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Jason my eyes are right here." Rolling my eyes as I said I said it. He looked up and smirked and said. "Yes, it actually is." And he started walking towards me and I backed away until my back hit my car. I groaned. " Can you move?" I asked as I tried to stay calm. But he moved closer and put his arms around my waist and put his lips to my ears. " I know you don't want me to move." He said huskily and started to kiss me on my neck leaving trails down it. I tried to push him away but I was too weak so I just let him do it. After what felt like hours, he stopped and just stared at me then my lips and then he started to lean in. Inside I was ready to explode, but outside I was trying not to pass out. Then just to my luck, Tamiah yelled "Jason! Are you gonna drive me home or not?!" As she started walking towards us, Jason stepped away from me and started to walk towards her. He then turned around and winked at me and left. So I got in to my car and texted Kayla and Sierra to come on. They came over to help me get ready for the party. Sierra came to me with two outfits in her hand for me. "Which one do you like better? This one or this one?" The first one was the one. It was blue high waisted shorts, black crop top, and some 4s. So I took it and went to go take a shower and put it on. Kayla flat ironed my hair. I looked BADDDD. We did are make up and we was on are way to one of Jason's wonderful party's. Did you hear the sarcasm.

***

Hey so I know my story is short and all but I promise it will get longer but if you have any questions or anything just kik it's geria100