Part 4 - Let's Play A Game

Asher's POV

Karma finally came back after like thirty minutes. Sure enough, she had a pizza in her hand.

"Sorry, they were super busy and hadn't even started on our pizza yet." She said as she set it on the counter and opened it. Instantly, the three of us guys were diving after it. The three girls guarded the pizza, stopping us in our tracks.

"Sorry, boys, ladies first~" Taylor purred seductively. It made me shiver. I had no clue that she was capable of that tone. A shocked look grew on my face. "Oh, nobody told Asher who the second biggest Little Miss Player in our school is? AKA Little Miss Player's sidekick. Geez. I still remember when we took down twins together."

"Who's the first Little Miss Player?" I asked. All of the girls smirked.

"Well, it's Karma." Jess answered. "I was third in line until I fell deeply in love with Tyler." Jessica blew her boyfriend a kiss. "We were the Little Miss Players. All of us against the whole school. Karma and Taylor still have guys coming back for more." Karma grabbed six of the twelve pieces of pizza.

"Everyone gets two." She announced. She handed Jess and Tay their pieces before the three girls stepped out of the way for us guys. We grabbed our pizza. I hummed in delight as I took my first bite.

"Asher, we don't know much about you." James said. "You should tell us a bit about yourself. At least five facts."

"Well, I'm eighteen. I live with my parents. I play girls. And....... I currently have eyes on my next chick." I explained. "What about you guys? James, go first."

"I'm gay. I'm very open about being gay. I'm a co-captain on the football team. I'm eighteen as well. Taylor?"

"I'm nineteen. Late birthday. I'm a player. I'm a cheerleader. And I'm currently hooking up with Zackary Fiest. Jess?"

"Eighteen. Ex-player. Basketball player. And I absolutely love my boyfriend. Ty?"

"I'm the other co-captain on the football team. I'm nineteen as well. I love my girlfriend dearly. And Taylor is my twin. I can't believe you didn't mention me." Tyler pretended to cry for a few seconds. "Anyways. Karma?"

"Let's see. I'm seventeen. I skipped my third grade year. I'm our school's biggest female player in competition against Tanner Fole. And, I have terrible anger issues and I officially apologize for screaming and yelling earlier."

She didn't say anything interesting. The only thing was the male I have to take down. Tanner Fole.

"Tanner Fole is my competition for best male player?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Any images so I know who he is?" All other heads turned to Karma.

"Why do you all automatically assume I have a picture of that dumbass dick on my phone?" She inquired. "Everytime."

"Because you do. A picture you said you were saving to shove in his face." Taylor answered her question. Karma rolled her eyes before pulling out her phone. She tapped a few times before showing me the picture. It was of a very beaten and bruised man. He was tan with light brown hair and brown eyes.

"She actually did that to him." Tyler stated. "She wouldn't let James or I anywhere near him. Claiming she wanted to be the living fuck out of him. Which she did." Karma put her phone away with a long sigh.

"He's a very bad person." She mumbled. "He's always getting into trouble. The classic bad boy. Girls fell for him, trying to change his ways. They failed. He fucked them then left them the next day." Karma said it with such a blank face. Everyone looked shocked. "You all know it's true."

"How do you think I could take him down? You seem to know the most about him, Miss Observer." Her blue eyes met mine. She held a large smirk on her face.

"The one thing he couldn't do. Tame me." My eyebrows furrowed. "At the start of the school year, after I had finally earned my title, Tanner tried to tame me. He tried everything to prove he was the best. Flowers, kisses, dates, and more. I only obliged to watch him suffer. After a month, he gave up. He tried Taylor. She just laughed and walked away. At the time, Jess was still in the game. He tried her. She gave him a nice kick to dick. Finally, he settled with the school's fourth biggest player. He managed to make her fall, but she wasn't that good at her job. If you can manage to make me fall, you will be known forever in our class. Taylor will take my title and I'll fall back to the bottom."

"And if I fall?"

"You also lose your title. And you'll always live in Tanner's shadow. We'll act like a couple. Here are the rules.
1. You can't date anyone else.
2. Nobody outside of this room can know it's a game.
3. We have to act like the perfect couple.
It will all end on prom night after the prom as ended. It's March so we have two months. You in?"

"Game on, Karma."

That's part five!

Peace.
Love.
Out.