chapter 6

Yami woke up in pain in his lower regions...and demonic shout and screams over the thunder outside. He smelled the familiar smell of the bakehouse. He only came here when someone was put into the pastries. "I'm sorry!" someone yelled. "I was drunk!" Yami tried to sit up only to fall back down when the pain exploded mostly on his ankles, wrists, mouth and lowered back. ly opening his eyes Yami blinked when he found himself in the black and red room wearing a white leather harness strapped tightly around his body, metal cuffs dug into the skin of his ankles and wrists, a white ball was in his mouth and a cock ring around his member with a rubber white ring and bullet still vibrating around his base. Yami heard the door open and voices. "I'm sure Duke r*** him!" Yugi pleaded. "He did the same thing to me!" Yami looked up. Atem had a white potion in his hand. Truth Serum. When Atem wanted answers, he used this. The gag was taken off, and the medicine slipped down his throat his mouth and nose held closed making him drink it.

Yami was then allowed to breathe again with a white glaze over his eyes stating the potion was in effect. "what happened?" Atem asked right to the point "I was taking a nap before the thunder started in the living room someone touched my thigh. I thought you came home early after giving Yugi his tour of the bakehouse. I looked behind me to see Duke drunk holding a sweet-smelling cloth to my face when I had my head in full view. He kept murmuring about how Yugi was a bad boyfriend and needed to be reminded who the dominant one was in the relationship and that Yugi still belonged to him. i was carried to one of the rooms and stripped i couldn't move, and my head hurt just to think." Atem sighed. "Good boy," he said hoarsely. He was still angry but not at Yami. He put the potion away and told Yugi to release Yami. As Yugi did so, Yami heard a body hit the wall. He looked over. Duke lay holding a shattered arm.

Gentle hands removed the sex toys and pumped Yami's c***. "Ahah..." Yami moaned as he came. "Are you alright?" Yugi's voice asked. "We came home and heard you screaming in pain, we found Duke... you were down here.... are you ok?" he repeated. Atem was slapping Duke around again, and Yami was given a cloak to wrap around his body. "Yami, I'm sorry but Duke... he came in you. But I swear we'll take care of you!" his angelic voice promised to put Yami at ease. He touched Yugi's belly. Yugi smiled. "He or she will be ours." he soothed. "I think so just nauseous and craving food?" Yami asked unsure why he felt like that holding the cloak tightly around his nude body. "Brother?" Yugi called to Atem. The elder looked up. He chained Duke and came over quickly. "I think... we should get him a test," Yugi said. Atem looked at him. "A pregnancy test." Yugi clarified.