The Reveal

Blur was standing on a Cliff side. "They can't stop me. I already know it. This world is cruel. It needs to be re-birthed. All of the Earths. Too bad i had to chase Liz down to this earth. It will be the first to blow." Blur looks around. He takes his mask and hood off. He reveals to be Ace from a different Earth. "Great minds should think alike." He says as he thinks of this worlds Ace.

*Ace's POV*

I stand looking at a whiteboard. "Okay" I tell Liz who stands next to me. "If you are from a different Earth. Then the machine you used to get here. Is also on this earth." I say still looking at the whiteboard. "Maybe. But why would that help us?" Liz replies. "Well if we find that machine, maybe we could use it to send Blur into a dead earth. He would be trapped there and could't come back." "Maybe. First  we would have to find the machine. I used it in a lab run by a company called Explore Corp." "Okay. So we need to find the same building from your earth in this one. Then we would need to bring the machine here. Or to a different secret location." I said and wrote it down on the whiteboard. "Yeah. That could work. But how would we find Blur. Last time we saw him, he found us first." "We would need to look for shady people watching us. Also we could make a trap using the machine. Surely, he wants it too." I replied. I used my laptop to look up Explore Corp. "Ex. Corp. has a office tower in the city. I guess that's where we mine for gold." I said and looked at Liz. Liz nodded. "Well today we should prepare. Then we head out later." I said and left. "Yeah." Liz responded. I headed out. I knew we needed something to protect us. I put my hand on my chest and remembered when he shot me. I went to my old apartment. I broke the floor board and pulled out a gun. This will help us at some point. I hide it in my belt. I got up and went back to the house. I also bought a switch blade at a gas station. I figured that was better then shooting someone. I also bought one for Liz. I also got some chips because i was starving. I walked over to Liz while she was on her laptop. "I got you some chips and a knife." "A what?" "Knife" "why do i need a knife." "We might need it you don't know" "I guess that you're right. I smiled and aimed my gun at her. 'What are you doing!?" Liz yelled. I started laughing. "I'm just joking" i said and continued to laugh. "That is so not funny.." Liz said annoyed. "Yeah it is. You should have seen your face." I said and stopped laughing. "I went back to my old place and got this gun. I almost forgot it was there." "oh. Well be careful with it" Liz replied. "I will" I smiled. We continued to stare at each other for what felt like a minute. I pulled her closer and kissed her. I smiled and went back to my laptop. I stared at a picture of Ex. corp. I'm coming for you Blur. We planned to go the next day. We'll meet soon. One way or another.