AssHole Part <<1>>

<<Pov.V>>

It's morning, the worst part of the day. I woke up and went to the bathroom after that I was thinking about what to do, and I remembered that I have a work today.

<<Workplace(Club)>>

I was working, ah, sorry I forgot it to introduce myself.I am Taehyung or V I am a student but I am one of the most popular DJs in my country, and almost everytime after my work, i am going to have staff with sluts. I have never been in serious relationship with anyone yet. But today when I was talking with my friends I saw one girl and asked my friend.

-Who is she?-

He answered that she is from the same university as him.

And I asked him to introduce me to her and at this moment I notice that she was going. When she entered the elevator I and my friend went over to there. We were about to enter the elevator together but he didn't. I and that girl were standing next to each other and the doors were closed.

<<Pov.V>>

-Hi...-

-Hi, do we know each other??- she answered

-No, but I hope as we will- I smile with my perfect cube smile

The elevator stopped, and she runs out.I was confused but I run to.We have been running for 15 minutes then she said.

-Go away you asshole, I will call a police-she yelled

-No..no.no I didn't want to flirt with you and stuff like that-

-Ah, of course-she come near to me and hit me.-I hate bitches like you,

Have a good night-smirked and go away I was shocked!