My Assassin Romance

Hello, my name is Tracey. My parents were killed 8 years ago by assassins. My farther had seen something he shouldn't have seen that night. Something dangerous. I still remember the day as I watched my parents get murdered by a man with a black mask and big gun.

Before they had come, my farther burst into the kitchen hurriedly explaining something to my mom, his face white with fear. "Honey we don't have much time before they-" he was cut off by a hard knocking at the door.

'Shit!" Dad shoved me and my mother in the closet, much to our protest.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I asked. "No time to explain sweetheart."

"But baby what happened?" My mother pleaded. He whispered something into her ear. She instantly paled and took me in her arms, sat us both down in the closet, and gazed at daddy.

"I love you." She whispered. "Love you." He shut the door to the closet.

I heard the door open and things banging around. I was scared and bundled in my mothers chest. She stroked my hair and mumbled soothing words. The door to the room where we we hiding banged opened and my mom gasped. Through the crack in the door I saw a man with a black mask and a big gun throw my father on the floor.

"Tell me where they are." The man threatened. "They aren't here right now." My dad replied through his teeth. The man gave a cold laugh. Then he spoke one word, "Lair." Then he pointed the gun at my dad. "Steven!"my mother yelled and burst through the closet.

Two shots were fired. My eyes grew wide with horror as my parents blood spilled on the floor. I closed my eyes and silently cried. The door to the closet opened. I gasped. " What do we have here?" The man deep voice rumbled so deeply, it could be the devil's voice. I was 8 at the time and very scared. He looked at me and I was surprised to see one eye looking at me, they other one wasn't in its eye socket. My mouth hung open in sheer terror. I did'nt flinch away when he squatted to my height.

"Get up" He said firmly. I sat there on the floor lifelessly. He grabbed me and I gasped. "I'm not ginna ask ye agin, get up and go ta da car, or get ye self a whoopin'!" My eyes widened. He rolled his one eye at me as a scrambled to my feet. Tears streamed down my face as I followed him out the door.

"B-but, they were too nice to be dead..." I cried softly.

He turned and yanked off his mask off his mask and I flinched away from a 18 year old looking man with limp dark hair and chiseled cheek bones. He was quite scary."Did you... say somethin' girlie?" He stalked toward me, his big boots banged on the floor. He reached for his gun and before I could flinch, the butt of the gun whacked me in the temple.

Before I faded out of consciousness, I felt him pick me up roughly and say to himself,"She'll make a fine addition to the gang..." Then I blacked out.