The Initial Waste

I'm Vinny, and I am a musician. I was working as a producer at the Viper studio for a couple of months now. One day I went there In hopes to persuade my boss, wicked Bobby Farglide, to let me record my new song, titled my "Beautiful unmastered Tragedy". He already rejected it twice, but I made some adjustments, and I just liked it too much to give up on it.

When I walked up to his shitty office, I saw him talking with some fat cat, shady looking characters. So I stayed on the bench outside his office, while I could see inside through the dirty windows that stood on both sides of the door. There were three of the "visitors" inside, one of them was dressed fly in a moonlight and purple disco suit, and sporting a fine afro. The guy on his left had a high top haircut and was quite fat and intimidating, standing with his arms crossed with a bored look, while the other was in zebra stripes and sported huge side burns.

They were arguing with my boss, as I could tell by the yelling, so I felt kinda anxious. I got up to get a closer look at them. As I stood up, I heard a gunshot that came from inside the office. Literally trembling I hardly got a hold of myself and went to the window to look. Inside I saw the man in the afro holding a gun while Bobby was bleeding all over his white suit.

As soon as I saw that, I ran for the fire extinguisher opposite the window. I took it and hoped that the foam would be enough to stop them from shooting me. That's when I heard them leaving, so with a lot of courage I got ready by pointing the extinguisher towards the office door. The guy in zebra stripes went first, and I sprayed that fucker back, knocking him and his buddies back into the office, and I slammed the door with my leg.

As I stood on the floor, I heard Mitchell, my co-producer/disk jockey, run from my back while caring a small revolver. He screamed out "Ok one gunshot- normal, two gun shots- must be a bad day, but three makes a fucking shootout, so I came prepared!" I told him "Glad to have, but the fuckers already shot Boby!" "What!? How the fuck they manage that? What good are you here for, if you can't even defend our boss from getting shot?" "Hey, being a fucking bodyguard wasn't really on the job description!" "Well I'm quite sorry good sir, if you wanted a job without risk of gunfire, try the fucking DMV!" "Haha, fuck you asshole! And if your done with your fucking jokes, we got shit to do here!" "All right, all right! Let's get these fuckers!" so he broke the window and started blasting through it.

Following his example, I gathered some courage, opened the door and sprayed all in sight. Mitchell managed to shoot the big guy, who I found laying in front of me, trying to pull his gun out. I sprayed him, got up and kicked it out of his hand. Then I bashed his fucking face in with the extinguisher. Then old zebra stripes shot the damn thing while it was still in my goddamn hands, so as it started spraying I threw it towards the afro guy behind the cabinets to the left, next to Bobby's desk. It blew up and threw him to the edge of the table, hitting it with his face. In that moment, Mitchell shot the zebra in his leg and I punched him to a blackout.

I picked his gun up and "Who the fuck do you pricks think you are, that makes you believe in yourselves enough to come down to our fucking studio and shot our boss?!". The afro dude said, with a lot of pain "Where the freaking West side fat cats, motherfucker! And now you made beef with us you fuckers. Your gonna be hanging by your tungs by tomorrow!"

Mitchell punched his lights out and gave me his gun while telling me to watch them. He checked on Bobby. It was no fucking use, he was dead, and Mitchell just confirmed it. Finally, the afro got up to his knees and slowly lifting his head, said "Wow boys, his fucking airhead dj's stopped us! Now these employees are showing a lot of promise, ingenuity and dedication to their jobs, unlike you ugly mugs. I have half a mind to hire them on the fucking spot, if you don't deal with um, that is!" I screamed "Tell me who the fuck are you and why'd you do this!" He calmly got up and with a psychotic grin said "Aaaahhhh... sounds so... boring. Killing you is much more... interesting! Let's get um boys!"

And with a smile on his face and quickness of hand, he managed to grab Mitchell by the neck. Then he slammed his face in the table and shot at me, while the gun was still in Mitchell's hand. I vaulted out the already broken window, ducked to cover and shot back. But he was already covered by Bobbie's desk, and the fat guy with the wounded shoulder also got a hold of himself picked his gun back up.

They found Bobbie's fucking huge fireworks in his drawers, the man always had fireworks ready for any day "just in case we need a spectacle" he said. Well if this was going to be anything, it was going to be a fucking spectacle. Seeing as they lit the fucking thing and pointed it at me, I ran to the end of the hall. The crazy thing blew up behind me and launched me forward. I landed on the ground, face down.

With a loud buzz in my ears, I saw those motherfuckers run for the exit. I barely made out the guns in front of me, so I picked them up and fired. I couldn't exactly see where I was shooting, but I heard a cry and noises alluding to the fact that somebody fell down the stairs. I ran after them, only vaguely distinguishing the world around me due to my blurry vison. I somehow managed to see that I had shot the big guy, who was barely holding on to the wall, soaked in blood. All though the guy that fell was zebra stripes because he was shot in the leg by Mitch. I kicked the fool in the head, and punched the big one until he fell.

Forgetting for Mitch for a moment, I ran after the afro. He shot back at me while running but he missed me, so I kept chasing. He went in to the alley close by. I almost had him when out of nowhere, a low topless rider hit me, landing me in some trash cans. The cat in the back screamed at the afro to get in and he picked up a K, got up and pointed it at me. The cat said "I ain't goin nowhere until this freaking cunt is dead" so he pinned me to the wall and pointed his gun at me saying "You never should have messed with the fat cat's fucker, Sorry I ain't hanging you by your fucking tung, but you understand time restraints! Good bye cunt!"

In that moment I would have sworn I was done for... but wouldn't you know it, out came Mitchell screaming "I ain't losing two homies in one goddamn day!" while shooting gun at the car, grazing the k wielder. With the extra time, I pushed the afro away, picked up a gun n started blasting. The fool jumped in the car, and it drove while we continued blasting till it was out of sight.