François lay on his newly cleaned bed, a content smile on his face. He had saved Joan and had her back again. For once, he felt truly happy and satisfied.

The silence was interrupted by a knock at the door. François raised a curious eyebrow as he sat up in bed. He quickly debunked it wasn't Oliver as he would normally just walk in and announce it was him. A bit cautiously, François got out of bed and made his way to the front door.

A portly man stood at the doorway, a kind smile on his face. He had a curled moustache and his attire looked like that of someone from the steampunk era. An uneasiness fell over the Frenchman as something about the man felt...Off.

"Can I help you?" François asks the man.

"Yes, I'm looking for Mr. François Bonnefoy," The man explains.

"That's moi," François answers hesitantly, causing the smile on the portly man's face to twist into a grin.

"Well, Mr. Bonnefoy, simply call me Mr. Clockwork," He says.

Suddenly, a surge of electricity flooded through François. He screamed in pain, falling to his knees. His whole body felt as if it were on fire as the poison that was passed into his body by the electric shock took effect. As the poison took affect, François found it harder and harder to move until his vision begins to blacken before he fall unconscious.

Mr. Clockwork hummed in satisfaction before he snaps his fingers and two robots, looking as if they were simply made with gears went and picked up François, quickly carting him away. As the portly male followed after, a gear was dropped, rolling back into the house before the door closed.