Pinch me,i must be DREAMING!!!!

Y tell you now, that this story will definetely be Not What It Seems,not in this chapter as much but i know that this story will be all over the place, its going to be emotional later on, and there will also be some romantic parts!!

P.S.!!!! LOOK FOR A QUOTE IN THIS CHAPTER THAT ONE OF THESE SEXY BOYS SAID!!!!!!!!

HERE GOES!!!:

Ahhh,we screamed to ourselves,as we were registering what had just happened. While we had our creepy fangirl moment,we had been completely oblivious to our surroundings. So, that meant we were completely unaware that one direction were staring, right at us. WHAT. THE. FUCK................Both of our groups stared in unison at the other group. Louis,being the special carrot that he is,broke the silence,and yelled SUPERMAAAAAAN!!!!! at the top of his lungs. Every one laughed, i laughed will thinking how sexy those 5 boys were.

There was Louis,who was funny,and BEAUTIFUL. There was Zayn,who was seductive,and HOT.AS.FUCK, There was Niall,who was carefree,and ADORABLE. There was Harry who was cheeky,and GORGEOUS. And last, there was Liam, who was responsible,and SEXY.

I sung that song that goes "Cant make up my mind,about the boy,sometimes he makes me laugh,sometimes he brings me joy, i want him around, but hes never in town...." only to be

interupted by renee elbowing me in the ribs. "Oucheyyy" i yelped in pain.

I heard a voice then that sent a shiver down my spine. "Are you you okay,love?"

I whipped my head around,only to see that i had just head butted somebody.

It took me a split second to register the pain,and i realized that i was getting a bad headache.

I felt light headed,and felt my body start to fall,i prepared myself for the fall,but it

Didnt come,i was laying in a pair of strong arms.

I opened my eyes,to be met by a pair of sparkling blue ones that belonged to Niall James Horan

No,THE Niall Horan..........we stood there in that awkward,but comforting position,

for what seemed like hours on end,before Louis belted out "Get in there Niall"

I blushed,and Niall put me back on my feet, i noticed his cheeks were flooded with a tint of red.

Sophie broke the silence again,and said " well,if you two lovebirds are done,id like to get settled in"

"But,surely we'll see you again right?" Harry said staring at sophie. "Sure,how about dinner tonight" she said............."with everyone,of course"...she said blushing a bright pink color. "What about nando's?" Said a cute little irish boy,named Niall. Liam then said " okay,we meet in the lobby,at 6?.......and we'll go to nando's!"

"Yay fooood!!!!" I cried.

"Yaay NANDO'S" niall then belted out.

Everyone giggled,and headed to their hotel rooms.

----------WITH THE GIRLS-------------

"Hey,what do you think about Niall?" I asked my eager friends.

"I think that you should tap that!!!" Sophie proclaimed. And we all started ROTFL!!!!!

After a couple minutes,our laughter died down,and we went up stairs to change.

I went to my all un-packed room,and walked to my bathroom.I turned the shower on, and stripped my clothes off. I hesitated to look in the mirror at my shameful body, i ignored it, and hopped in.

When i went to go get changed,i realized that it was 5:15. OH SHIT!! I screamed silently. I only had 45 minutes.

I decided to throw on my blue jean, short-shorts, and a cropped tank with a picture of the beatles on it. I was also wearing my lucky push-up bra,that thing can do wonders,and i was wearing a

Pink thong from victoria's secret. (That was my favorite form of underware)

Sophie was wearing a strapless sundress, that was tie dye.

NayNay wore burgundy bermuda shorts,and a plain white tank.

And,dont ask me what undergarments they wore,because i dont know,and i probably never will!!!

We strolled down to the lobby. It was 6:08 ,were the fuck are these guys??? I thought.

Sophie spotted them by the huge fountain, where Louis nearly pushed Zayn in the pool of water.

The first thing Zayn said was " Louis, stop,youll mess up my hair!!!!

Luckily,we came up before Louis could mange to drown someone worth more than €100,000,000

or,anyone in general ( i think)

"You like?" I asked niall,as i twirled in a circle.

"DAMN,HELL YEAH!!!!"He said cheekily.

I snickered,and started to blush

Then,Louis saved me,and said " Liam,can we eat now?"

He replied with a "yes"

* UNTIL NEXT TIME, MY GREMLINS,GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!*