Jungkook's POV

I take a deep breath as I twist the door knob open. Thanks to the lady at the front desk taking 100 hours to give me my schedule, I'm now late to first period. I open the door and everyone's gaze averts to me. I can feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

"Excuse me, who are you and why are you late?"
"Oh i-I'm the n-new student f-from Busan.    M-my names j-jeon jungkook" I say as I bow to the class and the teacher.
"Well, welcome to Seoul High jungkook. Please take a seat next to kim taehyung" I turn to see a male with blonde hair raise his hand up.

I walk slowly to the open seat as everyone's eyes follow me. I quickly sit down and look at taehyung. I can't lie, he's good looking. Perfect nose, lips and beautiful brown eyes. I guess I was caught in my trance as taehyung snapped his fingers in my face.

"Can you stop looking at me? I'd greatly appreciate it" he said with a harsh tone.
"S-sorry" I mentally curse at myself for stuttering.

20 minutes pass and I kind of fell asleep during class because I already knew the lessons as my classes in Busan were advanced in lessons. The bell rang and I gather my stuff. I had Art 2 next and I'm guessing taehyung had it too because he was going the same direction as me. I enter the class and see taehyung sitting with 5 other guys. They all waved at taehyung and started yelling and throwing paint at eachother.
"Those dimwits" was all I could think of while looking at them.

I introduced myself to the teacher and the class. I took a seat next to a girl named Joohyun.

"Hey I'm Joohyun" she said sticking her hand out for me to shake it.
"I'm jungkook" I said shaking her hand
"You're new here, right? You'll love it! We're all tight here" she told me giving me a sweet smile.

I spent the entire class talking and laughing with her and turns out I have every class with her. But I couldn't help but notice a pair of burning eyes looking at me. 3 more classes went by..... three more introductions as well. Lunch time rolled around and I was getting out of the class while putting my pencil pouch in my backpack. Suddenly, I feel someone push me and I hit the lockers behind me. I open my eyes and see a short male with black hair.

"What the hell are you doing flirting with my girl?!" He shouted. I didn't know what he was talking about and I was morbidly terrified.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about"
"Oh you know damn well what I'm talking about! What are you doing flirting with Joohyun!?"

I felt another push, this time I fell to the floor. I hear laughing around me and see that 4 males are laughing. Except one short red haired male.

"Yoongi-ah! Don't bully the new kid! He's just a friend! I initiated the conversation!" I turn and see Joohyun yelling at said male while smacking his head.
"Babe, I'm just making sure no ones hitting on my girl"
"That gives you no excuse to push jungkook" Joohyun said helping me up.

I bowed to her and scrambled to lunch. If only yoongi knew my secret, he would find out I have no interest in girls.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N
This is my first story so...so very sorry if the first chapter sucks or if everything sucks          ( ̄▽ ̄;)
But please leave thoughts or anything you think about this so I can find a way to improve.

-💗love you lovelies