Chapter One: The Arid sea

It was calm at night, the Random killers were long gone and the snakers were waiting for the day. The arid sea was very peaceful at this time I held C, Pressed rest and rested. I looked to my right the handsome and charming migsfire5 was there, I looked at his bold, charming and luscious hat. He looked back and smiled with his manly face "what's wrong death? Why are you looking at me like that?" It was very rare for migs to be able to chill, he was part of the eye of the valley and that meant I could not see him much. "nothing..." I sighed "Why don't we do this more?" I asked. Migs looked at me intensely then laughed "because I'm always conquering everything" he chuckled. He suddenly said "let's go to sleep so we can get up early and head for Kiki. I agreed and we each got onto our beds and lay down. I woke up in the middle of the night with a craving for water I went outside to get my canteen and found it was empty. I figured It was ok for me to get some water out of migs bottle because we would be in a swamp the next day as soon as I got the last drop of water I began to lick the rims of the top to get a small taste of migs mouth. It was sweet and strong I suddenly saw his staff and got an idea that would change the course of the whole night.

I moans as the bottom of the staff went into my ass I cast a LUBUS spell that lubed up the staff by now i was fitting 4-5 inches of his staff in my ass i was moaning hard and without realising i had started rubbing my penis which was now hard and dribbling precum i stroked harder and fucked myself harder with the staff now fitting in about 7-8 inches of hard wood in my no w lewd ass "I'm gonna cum" I thought and just as I was about to cum i hear someone behind me yell "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" i look back to see migs in only his underwear i blushed as i finally came and he looked at me astonished. I realised moments later how embarrasing this was. He immediately smiled and asked what i was doing. I greedily stared at his crotch before asking to suck him off. he took off his robe showing all his muscle and made me want to have sex with him even more I grabbed his penis and started slurping on it with pleasure he starts to moan and tells me how good I am at it. My gaping asshole is begging for his dick i moaned "Please migs put it in me!" he laughs and whispers "you want it that bad hoe? Have it." Migs took his now fully erect 10 inch penis and slapped my ass with it and calmly said "ready?" I moaned "Yes" and then made the greediest moaning sound as he started to fuck me with his manly dick. i moaned and he just got faster and faster until he came in my asshole. he took his now limp cock out of my gaping asshole and we both went inside and slept on his bed. I woke up in the morning with an erect dick in my mouth. "mornin' death" just having a little foreplay before we head out to kiki. I giggled "okay daddy".