Enrich your life through good karma

Karma is a law that governs our thoughts, words and actions. However, we can accumulate good karma by incorporating certain changes in our way of being. Acharya Kunal Kumar lists some important points that can help accrue good karma and bring great positive change in our life:

Wear a Smile

Maintaining a smile on your face is a very simple gesture but not many people make use of it. Smiling lets you feel good about yourself as well as the surrounding environment be it your workplace, school or home. It brings enormous positivity.

Practice the 3R's

The three R's comprise of Respect for others as well as yourself, responsibility for one's actions, and resilience, your ability to adapt to different conditions faced in life. Practicing the 3 R's is a great way of accumulating good karma.

Correct your mistakes immediately

Making a mistake is not wrong. However, it's important to correct those mistakes as well as make sure not to repeat the same mistake again. At times your actions might hurt others but once you realize your fault, make sure to take corrective action immediately.

Listen more, talk less

Listening to what others have to say is an art and not everyone is gifted with this art. So, be a good listener. At the same time, be very careful with your words. Think well before saying something so that you don't have to regret later.

Offer forgiveness

We often face situations where someone is rude or bad to us. However, responding in the same manner or carrying the grudge is not the solution. Forgiving is the best way to spread good karma.

Give compliments

Giving compliments is like smiling with your voice. It instills more confidence and happiness among people. So, whenever you find something truly appreciable in others; make sure to compliment them about it.

Be compassionate

It is good to be kind and compassionate towards your fellow human beings. This will fetch you good karma.

Be wise

Wisdom helps you make better decisions which in turn lead to great outcomes, and thus, an awesome life.

Contact Kunal Vaastu Kendra for any personal or professional problems in your life and get apt solution from Acharya Kunal Kumar.

Website: www.kunalvaastukendra.com