The next day in the couple town

( I want to make this a romantic part of the whole story but I'll make it in the next one. )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day we go to the beach they had a lot of couples here. We go play around in the water and we also relaxed on the beach and when I asked elfman yo put sunlotion on my back he hesitated then did what I asked.then he says rubbing lotion on there lovers back is manly.

I ask if he wants me to do his he says sure why not. I rub the sunlotion on his back and when he turns on his back I asked to do his front too. He says ok. And I feel his abbs while I had the chance and he looks at me like seriously ever you want to touch my abbs instead of me really.

I feel sad do I kissed him and said do you want me to do something inorproperit over here or no. I just had to tease him a bit so I kissed him a bit more and sat on my towel I brought earlier.

He then asked if this is a place that she likes she says yes this is a good place I want to come back some day with you and if we have kids or something like a animal or your sisters.

How about it I say. He says that's alsome ever and we should totally go with my sisters here.

I ask if he is hungry he says yah let's go back to the hotel to dress and go eat we go to the hotel and get dressed then he asked if I'm done I say yah then I see him put something in his jacket. Then I shake off the blush.     

          Next chapter