The Ghost Helper

Chapter 1: The beginning

 Have you ever heard about people talking to ghosts?

Well my name is Lia and I am one of them. I see ghosts since I was born. My mother always told me stories about her talking and helping ghosts. My mother was awesome. She was awesome.

*starts to cry*

When I was little an evil ghost tricked her and she died. I was only 7 when that happen. I never knew my dad. The only thing mom told me was that " He disappeared, but someday he was coming back"

I never believed that. Mom always said that just I wouldn't cry. I worked.

Since my mom died. I lived with my moms best friend Brenda. I know Brenda since I was little. She is like another mother in my life. Brenda haves one daughter. Its Paola. Paola is my best friend since ever. But even that, I never told her about my secret. That I talk to ghosts.

Brenda: Lia its time to eat sweetie. Your sister is here waiting for you.

Lia: I'm coming. I'm getting dressed.

Brenda: Hurry honey. Your going to be late for school.

Ugh school. The place I hate in my whole life. I'm always bullied just because I'm a rocker. People always think I'm this satanic person. I just hate them.

I put on my Mayday Parade T-shirt. [x] Check.

Put my new black skinny jeans. [x] Check

My black leather boots. [x] Check

Smokey eyes and pink/purple lipstick. [x] Check

My backpack and my little purple journal. [x] Check

I am finally done. I go downstairs and see Brenda at the end of the stairs.

Brenda: Are you finally done sweetie?

Lia: Yes mom. Is their still time for me to eat something?

Brenda: You have 5 minutes.

I went to the table and got some pancakes and bacon. I  eat as fast as I can. I heard Jeffrey's car.

He's my two month boyfriend. He's something special. He's always picking me up to school and Paola.

Lia: Mom I'm leaving for school. Jeffrey's here. Love ya.

Brenda: Okay sweetie. Take care of your sister.

Lia: I will.

I got out the house. Finally. I got to Jeffrey's car. He kissed me. He puts the music on. Paola is with her headphones on.

I text my other two best friends Edson and Emanuel. I tell them I'ma be late for school. Again.

Ema: Okay XD. What excuse you want me to tell Mrs. Rodriguez?

Ema: Btw: Edson is watching anime again. He won't answer you.

Lia: Tell her that there was a lot of traffic.

Ugh D: I hate Edson for that.

Ema: K K. IKR? XD

I finally got to school its 8:27a.m. Mrs. Rodriguez sends me to the Principals office. Again.

Ugh I just hate that teacher. I walk and walk until I got to the principals office.

Secretary: Why are you here Lia? Late again?

Lia: Yup. There was a lot of traffic.

Secretary: Just take this too Rodriguez. She's so annoying.

Lia: Ikr?  Thanks

The secretary I know her since my mom died. She helped me a lot in school. When I had problems.

I heard a sound while I was walking. Someone was calling my name. I followed where the voice was coming from. I saw a little girl. Was it a ghost? I saw something strange in her. Her pick dress was torn and was all dirty. She had a missing shoe and in her neck was some rope marks.

She's a ghost. What does she want? Why is she here in my school?

Ghost girl: Can you see me? Can You hear me? Can you help me?

Lia: I can see you and hear you. Whats wrong? What happened too you? Whats your name?

Ghost girl: I have too find my mommy. I was in a fancy party with mo...mmy and a strange man put me in his car. M...my na...me is Sally.

I can't believe what happen to her. A man kidnap her.

Lia: OMG! Whats mommy's name? Where does she live?

Sally: Mommy's name is...