a crush on kawaii~chan?!?

Kawaii~chan stayed downstairs then she got bored so she went into the kitchen and started to bake cookies,cupcakes,cakes,cake pops,and brownies and Katelyn came downstairs because of the smell then she put in her coat and gloves and left leaving kawaii~chan home all by herself and she didn't like that so she called the one person she didn't want to call but she had no choice she typed in his number and called him hoping he'll answer. Zane was at home in his bed watching anime and laying down right as he was going to sleep his phone rang and of course he answered it sitting up he let out a long sigh "hello?" Zane asked wanting to know who it was "uhh zane~kun?" Kawaii~chan asked zane stayed quite"zane~kun?" Kawaii~chan asked waiting for an answer "what do you want kawaii~chan?" Zane asked a little annoyed "kawaii~chan wanted to know if zane~kun can come over?" Kawaii~chan asked hoping for a yes zane just sat in his bed blushing then looked at the time "yeah but why do you want me to cone over?" Zane asked "because kawaii~chan is supposed to bake sweets for aphmau~senpai's party and she needed help and kawaii~chan ran out of ingredients and she needs help please can zane~kun help me?" Kawaii~chan said in hope that he would have a kind heart and say yes "sure I'll help let me get dressed and I'll be there in a few okay?" Zane asked getting up from his bed and grabbing his towel and speaker "okay zane~kun see you soon bye." Kawaii~chan said hanging up.

What is up fullbuster family hope you enjoyed the second part of the love story I have fun writing it don't forget to leave some ideas or suggestion's in the comments thank you for your time and I'll see you guys tomorrow bye fullbuster fam 💜💜