Introduction

Hey you're here! Good job. I hope you'll stay till the end. I will of course do my best to make sure you do too. See you around...

About the Author:

Author goes by ChildishTycoon now, by the way.

I've found solace in a good story on many an occasion. Having grown up constantly watching TV shows, obsessing over movies and swapping school books for novels, I've grown quite an attachment to the thrills of storytelling from an young age.

This Wattpad account is my first step in CREATING something by myself to fulfill my plans to get published once day.

Feel free to comment, you'd be astonished at my ability to take constructive criticism well. I NEED it, really...

Do follow.

@_.priyadarshan._ in Instagram.

And if u like what you read, VOTE!

*---*---*

Story Description :

"Years and years the war had dragged on. No one knew when or why it had started. What for or for whom they've fought for, and are still fighting for? Nobody knew, nobody cared. Generations of men had been born into war since then and that was all they knew till they met their end. Killing as much of the opposite camp as they can was their purpose and no one seemed to have a problem with that anymore."

Set in its own fictional world in the lands of Voluntas - with two suns, a blend of medieval and modern speech and much more; will our protagonists be able to outlive the war or be yet another unremarkable generation that will be forgotten?

Book One of a planned trilogy.

Being inspired especially by the 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' series, the story can be seen peppered with homages to the beloved series and other works of fiction I grew up admiring.

Chapters range in between 1300-2000 words, each.

Current best : #10 in Adventure.

*---*---*

All rights reserved and all that...

*---*---*