Chapter 9

Archer! EHEHEHE YOU BETTER BE BLESSED NOW!

--------------------------------

I'm home with Liam. I invited him to the house only because I felt lonely and I wanted some company. We were sitting on my bed talking and laughing. Liam made me feel better after that incident. 

"So, where are you from?" I asked him he looked at me smiling softly.

"I just moved here." 

"Oh, for real?" I said raising an eyebrow. "So you're gonna go to our school?"

He nods and my smile grew bigger. "I'll be with you all day every day." He winked at me and I chuckled.

"In that case, you have to meet my friends!" I said squealing a bit.  

Liam nodded and smirked. "Are they hot?" he asked then chuckles and I just laugh. 

"Yeah, they are hot," I replied and smirk at him.

"Then set me-"

There was a loud 'bang' coming from downstairs cutting off Liam. I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugs his shoulders. "Should we go see what that was?" I asked him and he quietly nods. We get up from my bed and tiptoed our way to my door. I opened it up and let him pass. He past by me and we tiptoed to the stairs. I peeked my head out only to find Archer kissing a girl. 

The girl wasn't Vanessa which was weird. He's like a man whore.

I looked at Liam and he looked at me rolling his eyes. I glance back at Archer and see the girl fiddling with his button shirt. She unbuttons it and I cringe as she likes the skin.

"He's such a fucking jerk." I heard Liam comment from behind me. I nod slowly feeling a pain running through my body.

"Archer." The girl said almost in a moan, "Fuck me hard."

"Oh, I will baby," Archer says huskily.

Why the fuck did he bring a girl here? I mean it is his house but why here? I don't want to hear their moans tonight.

"Shit, I think we should go," Liam said nudging my shoulder. I turned around to look at Liam and nod. We tiptoed our way back to my room. Liam shut the door quietly behind us and we both walk back to my bed. I sat down and so did he dipping the bed. 

"He's such a-"

"Manwhore," I said finishing the comment for him. He chuckles sweetly. 

"Yeah, that." 

We heard footsteps coming up the stairs followed by a giggle. "Now they're gonna be busy." Liam frowns and shook his head.

"You probably won't be able to sleep tonight."

"I'll manage," I said rolling my eyes playfully smiling. 

"You know..." I trailed off, "I feel like someday running away from problems." I let out a sigh and looked at Liam. "Running away from the person you love. Running away from everyone."