not fair part 2

Thank you so much Lazybrew for the cover! Honestly I can't even tell you how much I liked it!
Hey guys I'm back with another chapter! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

Sam's POV

The view from the ferris wheel was breath taking. We were all enjoying the pretty scenery. The sun disappearing at the horizon, it's orange splattered across the sky.
Soon the ride came to an end and we got down excitedly. The smell of heaven travelled up my nostrils, I mean candy floss!
Yummy!!!

Alex and I decided to hit the photobooth.

"What the fuck man? I saw you kiss her! Bloody fuckall!", Zayn growled. 3 minutes in the photobooth and this is what happens?!

"What's wrong with you Zayn? Ever since Sid's come you've changed into this jealous angry guy and I don't know what!"

Sid had a black eye. Miks struggled to hold Zayn back while Zaara looked more heartbroken then ever, the boy she liked had kissed her bestfriend and not her. Aww my baby girl. I went and put my arms around her while Alex helped Mikky control Zayn.

Thiya was fuming, the only time I'd seen her like that was when some random boy had called Zaara a slut. Boy this was bad.

Behind Zayn's angry facade I could see the crestfallen young boy hurt by his friend, his first love. Everything was silent. He stopped struggling and walked to the exit. Miks and Alex tried to go after him but Zaara stopped them. She went after him, but not before giving Thiya one last glare.