Falling In Love With Your Best Friend.

I didn't ever think I'd fall in love with my best friend . When I met him in freshman year I didn't even think I would fall for him so hard . He had the cutest smile , he was tall , he was incredibly handsome to me , he had beautiful eyes hah I can go all day . Anyways , my little crush came about the beginning of sophomore year. Just seeing him again after the long summer I was so happy . And it all started in math class , I'd sit across from him and just looking into his eyes struck me . Right then I knew he's what I needed , never-mind what I wanted . I wanted to be his best friend . Stupid I should say but he wanted a best girl-friend , so hah of course I insisted on being it ! Talking to him , getting hugs from him , etc. Ah everything was going GREAT. And as the school year went through I was falling just little by little , I knew it was a crush but I didn't want it to get out of hand . Cause you know that "I don't want to ruin our friendship" type deal hah yeah . That . His birthday comes around , December first . Man did I screw up bad . I dated another guy ! Which was a giant mistake . I don't know why I'd do such a thing . I can say it was hard to try and focus onto another guy besides him. January is when everything got real good . He then admits to liking me , here I am mid relationship , thinking my goodness this is just amazing and unbelievable! Hah just the issue was I had a boyfriend , but I didn't care me and him texted all night till we were tired . It carried on for a while , like literally a month . He himself made a giant mistake by dating this disgustingly gross girl , but gladly enough they didn't last ! Let me tell ya I wanted to wreck the girl getting to hug and kiss the guy I was by now in love with . But this isn't a murderous story now is it haha ? Anyways , I broken up with my boyfriend for him and he as well broken up with his girlfriend of I believe two weeks hah. So me and him continue on and talk like lovers until a dreadful April vacation . Dreadful , yes I said it . That is when we suddenly stopped talking . I was devastated , without him I was losing my mind . Not knowing what had happened . I was in a way having withdrawals of not having him to myself . Better yet , school we barely talked , just sentences here and there . Now I let this slide for a month . I didn't stop talking about him for a single day . I was thinking he moved on . He was all I wanted , all I thought about , hah I swear If I had even a penny for every time I thought of him , or talked of him I'd have a lot of money. No lie haha. Anyways just recently me and him carried a conversation in our tech class , and I loved it . I got to talk to him again , got that happy feeling back again :) It was great. And after that day I was reading old messages from him just questioning myself what had happened ? I wrote him a giant novel . I poured my heart into it , literally. I didn't want to let somebody like him to be with anybody else with me . And surely enough he was just testing me , to see what I'd do in that situation . It was tons of torture I tell ya that.