Ten❤pt.2

We were having a blast!!Me and jack got outta the water and decided to dry up and change.After like an hour later,it was 8:17,they all did the same and we all sat down in a row looking at the sunset.

After like an hour later,it was 8:17,they all did the same and we all sat down in a row looking at the sunset

^Me & jack,and loren & Finn

I layed my head on his shoulder.It was the cutest scene i have ever experienced.I felt Jack looking at me and i turned to look at him.I smiled at him and he gave me a smirk."Hey" i whispered."Hey" he whispered back.I giggled silently.........

Wait for it........

Read the bottom when the beat drops to "i got stuck to you"

He kissed me.He.Kissed.Me...jack dylan grazer kissed me on my lips.I felt his soft lips on mine and i immediately kissed back.I couldn't believe it.It was my first kiss and I loved it.Jack didn't wanna let go and i didnt either but eventually we did.We let go and he smirked at me.I giggled and looked down.After our kiss,i saw Loren smiling and winking at me.oh shit she saw us.I rolled my eyes playfully while smiling.At the end of the hangout me and jack were walking back home."Can i ask you something?" Jack askes me while stopping."Yea sure!" i said."Wanna be my girlfriend?" jack asked."YES!!" i said and i put my arms around his neck and kiss him.He put his arms around my waist.The kiss was about 5 seconds."JACK" a voice from the background said......