Special

I slowly woke up from my deep sleep, I stretched and I felt very lazy. The brightness of the sun was in my eyes, and I just didn't feel like getting up, but I knew I had to. Today isn't just an ordinary day, where I go to work and I just act. No, today is a day of happiness, love, and joy. This day is me and Coles 4 year Anniversary. So, once I officially realized that I should be up and about, I looked down at Cole, kissed him on the cheek, and started to get dress. I put on a random Nike T-shirt, with some dark blue jeans and black flip-flops. After that I ate a healthy breakfast of toast and bacon, then I brushed my teeth. Right before I grabbed my car keys and was about to head out, I remembered something. Cole would wonder where I'm at, so I left a note.
"Cole, I needed to go to a couple places, I'll be back. Call me when you wake up.
Yours truly,
Lili, xoxo."
I had no clue what to get him.
"Maybe a new camera? He loves photography" I thought.
But then I realized that maybe he deserves something better. As I got to the store, I just turned off my car, and just sat there wondering what to get him. Then, a thought hit me, maybe I knew somebody who could help me. So, I grabbed my phone and dialed in her number, it rang, but then finally I heard a voice.
"Hey lili, whats up?"
"Cami, I need your help."