Running Ch.1❄️

I run as fast as I can out of that horrific place. I keep running until I reach the woods. It's starts pouring rain. I reached another big building. I was a blonde girl. I had short hair. I had a mark on my arm with the numbers 012 on it. I ran into a woman and a man. I had a strip of blood running from my nose. I say "Bad men" The man looks at me and tells me "I'm hopper I know who your talking about". I sigh and the woman says "I'm Joyce Byers and I know who your talking about too". Hopper Grabs my arm and says "012, Twelve"? I nod. I was only in a doctors gown. He gives me his coat and I sit by him and Joyce.

I see a group of Kids walk to Joyce. Hopper asks "011 if he knows who I am" She grabs my wrist and says "012" I nod and grab her wrist it says 011. I say "Sister" She says "Sister" She hugs me and I hug back. She explains to the boys and one fire haired girl who I was. She describes the boys to me

Mike = Her man and he was the leader and he was the paladin of the group

Dustin = Chocolate pudding lover and the bard of the group

Will = The boy who had visions of demogorgans and the mind flayer the Cleric of the group.

Lucas = The boy who was darker skin and he was dating the fire haired girl and the ranger of the group.

Max = Fire haired girl who was dating Lucas and was the zoomer.

And 011 or El or Jane = My sister and the Mage of the group and was mikes girl.

I kept looking at Will. I smiled slightly at them all. Hopper took me under his wing. I was happy I found my sister and a good father figure.

I learned what my powers were. I could Teleport and do the same powers as eleven. I tried it. I went from her room to mine in a jiffy.

- 353 words - If u don't include these-