2

3rd person

3rd person

Ivory cried while getting into their very expensive car. Why was she crying, let me tell you. Her father was just arrested because he was selling drugs.

Isabelle, Isaac, and Ivory were currently on their way to this so called place Riverdale. Where they're mother and father used to live as kids.

"Ivory sweetie stop crying" Isabelle said looking though the mirror in the car.

"My father was just arrested for selling drugs and your gonna tell me to stop crying" I said rolling my eyes.

"We were gett-"

"Can you just be quite please!" Ivory said slightly yelling.

"Excuse me?" Isabelle said Turing around then looking back at the road.

Ivory looked out the window. Closed her eyes then soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Ivory's P.O.V

I woke up as we arrived to our new house in the suburbs. It was quite nice, although I'm used to big mansions, shiny new cars surrounding me, etc.

This definitely wasn't the place you'd find that. The feeling of this place wasn't plesant it has a feeling of sadness. Everything felt droopy.

Anyways back to the house, it was a decent size. 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

I picked my room and designed it to my liking. My room has lots and lots of purple, mostly dark purple the walls white though.

I hung up purple Christmas lights all around my room, etc. Did all the necessary things. Even thought that wasn't necessary.

I laid on my bed, eventually falling asleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up realizing I have to go to the devil's den today which was unfortunate. I went to my closet to pick out my clothes. Which I found this which was pretty cute if I do say so myself.

 Which I found this which was pretty cute if I do say so myself

I may be a little vain when it comes to my style. I dress really cute at times.

I walked down stairs to see my brother dressed normal as always. No matter how much money we have he doesn't like to dress nice. He usually just wears a polo shirt, jeans, and shoes I surprisingly approve. (She thinks polo shirts are cheap).

But if that's how he wants to dress I'll let him. He's not really as social as I am. Usually quite if he doesn't know you. But once he gets to know you he is such a different person.

He usually gets picked on here and there but if I catch anyone doing it to him I get a little too mad. 2 girls were making fun of him. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

I finished my food grabbed my bag and started walking considering I wasn't far from the school. I walked out with my brother and saw 3 other people walking one girl with blonde hair, one fucking hot boy with orange hair, and a boy with brown.

Me and Isaac made our separate ways since he was a freshman and I was sophomore.

I walked in the hall and stares came my way. I rolled my eyes going to my locker.

"Hi I'm Cheryl I could show you around the school of you want" The red/orange haired girl said with a smile. Why not? I need to make friends anyways.