EPISODE 10 - TAERIN

Yerin's POV

Taehyung: Than where will we be living?

PD Heohang: Well, look at your picture.

Me: It shows Bangtan, nothing related to houses.

PD Heohang: Well, that's where your will be living! In BTS's dorm!

Taehyung: MWORAGO?! Our dorm?! No way! Andwae! Not here!

Me: Childish. Why are you so scared of me living here? *while folding my arm*

Taehyung: Ehh, about that. *while looking at his room*

Me: Confirm got something that you are hiding from me. *while smirking*

With that, I run with mighty speed to Taehyung's room. Despite Taehyung's desperate shouting, I am still running towards his room. Finally, his room! I turn the doorknob but.....

Click Click

It would not open.

Taehyung: Don't try, it would not open. *while showing his rectangular smile*

Jin: Ne, he always keep the key to his room himself so that no one would enter his room without his permission.

Me: You better open it!

Taehyung: What if I choose not to. *while smirking*

Me: Then, I will tell the reporter that YOU and I are DATING!

Taehyung: Ya! JUNG YERIN! Don't go too far. Look, I am popular, erm, I mean Gfriend is popular too but, female fans tends to get more jealous.

Me: Male fans will get jealous too okay?!

Sowon: Oh no! It's starting again! After that incident.

Umji: Immature kids nowadays.

Suga: And you think that you are mature enough?

Umji pouted.

Back to TAERIN

Me: Don't think I don't know! You like someone right?! Who's that girl? Huh?

Jimin: Whenever I walked past his room, GFRIEND song are always played. *while shouting*

Taehyung: YAAAAA! PARK JIMIN!!!!

Me: Geumanhae! Stop it!

Jin: Stob it!

Jungkook: It should be stop it! Stop it!

Jin: What, think that you know how to pronounce the words is cool huh? Do you know how to spell ittt?

Jungkook: S T O P!

Jungkook:I T!
Jin: I T!

Jimin: Aish, hyung, Jungkook! After the live, your have been saying this for like 2 months straight! *while putting his head down*

Back to TAERIN

Me: Stop with that childish argument!

Taehyung: Childish?! You call my argument childish?!

Me: Aren't you the one being childish here?

Taehyung: You! JUNG YERIN, YOU WATCH OUT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERVEW

YERIN

"So, did your relationship with Taehyung getting better?"

"Um... I still need to check."

"Check what? I mean, every girls fall in love with him, why are you different?"

"He's not my type. So what did you expect me to say? Like OMO! TAEHYUNG OPPA IS SO CUTE! "

"I HEARD THAT! Thanks! Yerin ah!"

"Seems like he have heard it."

"Haish, I was so embarrassed."

TAEHYUNG

"You heard what Yerin said right?"

"Yes."

"So how did you feel."

"In love?"

"But still, remember you are an idol."

"Ya 'In Love'."

"Oh."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW YUMIN FANFIC!