The Stranger

I see a lots of people walking down the streets.
I hear a lots of things that I don't clearly understand.
All of my friends said "Live your life, don't just exist."
I said to them "What kind of life do you want to live?"
They just stares at me like I'm an idiot.
And then they leave me without a words.

Time has pass, I making a new friends.
They said "Life is unfair so Life is suck."
I want to response it but afraid that they'll leave me like another friends before them.
So I keeping my thought to myself.

Every days change to the months. Every months change to the years.
And I realise that I'm out of place.
So now I'm the one who leaving my friends.

In the street a couples of strangers walking me by.
Without greetings or even looking.
I just standing right there looking a lots of people interaction with another people.
Leaving me alone and make me feeling so lonely.

And then, one of a stranger approaching me.
Asking me if I'm okay.
I said that I'm okay but little bit tired.
The Stranger asking me why I'm tired.
I said I'm tired because I'm looking for "real" friends.

"What's a real friends?" The Stranger ask me again with looking at me weird.
"A friends who accept me and my flaws without judging." I said answering The Stranger.
"What's your flaws?" The Stranger keep asking me with look that I don't understand.
I see the eyes of The Stranger to looking for what The Stranger want from me.
I see a confused eyes staring back at me.

With a little bit unsure, I told The Stranger that I'm different from anybody else.
I said that I often making a lots of people misunderstood me.
I said that I don't play by rules in the game.

The stranger just looking at me for couples of seconds and then laughing.
"That's it?" Said The Stranger to me with smile on the face.
"So what's wrong with being so different?" The Stranger said still smiling.

"Everybody is unique, so your different is what who make you unique."
"And about the rules in the game... Sometimes you just change the rules and enjoy your game. Well, maybe not everybody want to play the twister game. But we live in the world who have a billions of people living in it. So if you don't found the one who want to play with you, you just not finding them yet." Said The Stranger to me.

I just standing right there looking at The Stranger with trying to understand what I've just heard.
The Stranger then hug me.
And then The Stranger give me a hand and asking me if I want to be a friends.
With smile on my face and tears on my eyes. I take The Stranger hand and say yes.