days of immense fun - class 11...

Please vote and comment if u liked.. and if u found any mistake.. please tell me.. thanx.. :)

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." Hy... where were you since so long.. Mr romeo?? " shrishti shouted from the corridor....OH yeah..! she was my best friend.. since ( i don't remember)... 

                                                                                        " with my juliet..." i murmered... " and she was juliet number??" shrishti asked with a strange tone... " may be 16th"  i said casualy...

" You horny bastard... you wont change right?"shriti said... " you think so?? " I Laughed she laughed hell about world....!! 

 well my latest juliet s name is avantika... and like all time.. i feel like she s the girl for me.... ( it happened almost everytime) but... then... now she is becoming a headache for me.. beleive me you can never  find out what girls are up to..?               but still guys go after them.. and i am also one of them...  girls are like more complicated than a maths equation... keep your brains charged einstiens..!

           " guess what.. i am going out today again with avantika and we ll do the same things probably we did last time" i told shrishti........ " ahan?? you creepy dont you make her preganent some day".. shrishti laughed.. " i ll try" she laughed i laughed hell about world....

i am the discipline incharge of the school.. no one would probably question why was i not attending class.. common there are so many responsiblities on my head( like wooing a girl.. future generations depend on my shoulders..phew! i am so overloaded with responsibilities)...

This friday is gonna be rocking.. no doubt...! 

It was around shrishti walked in my room.. " hey bastard".. she said..

" oh hy... " i said in surprise.. " take this" she said and handed me a bag.. with  a tommy hilifinger name on it..." Now what the hell is thi for.... ??" i screamed

" you lame duck.. i dont want to let my bestfriend go wearing his shots with a girl.." shrishti said..

this girl was for sure crazy.. she never complimented me on anything.. oh forget it..! she always used slangs to call me.. but cared about me  like no body did.. may be thats why she s my bestfriend...

" well.. what if i dont wear this dress and sit here and spend the whole night with you" i said in a dirty tone

"ewww!!! bastard.. you didint even leave me huh?" she screamed

" hey.. you not lesbo or smthing right.. then how can i leave u" i said in a dirty tone again

"you loafer.." she screamed and threw a pillow towards and me and so began the PILLOW FIGHT..! we were going crazy soon i realized my room was so damn dirty if mom entered she would probably kick my ass off from home!,,,,  i told her this and as she signed she will have clean all this.. she just flunked away..  like a speed of light... SUUPPPPEEERRR FFAASST!!!!