001

❝ the most loyal hearts are broken by betrayal ❞

MARCH 5 2016:
PARK JIMIN

Jimin went through the sweaty, dancing bodies around him trying to look for the exit. The blaring music didn't help his tipsy-ness but he would just have to deal with it.

He roamed around the almost-empty streets of Seoul for a few minutes, trying his best not to look incredibly drunk. The people around him were already looking at him weird.

He saw a restaurant that was conveniently still open this late at night. Jimin felt his stomach rumble, aggressive for some food. He realized he hasn't eaten the whole day. Too busy planning the special day for her. There was an empty table on the outside part of the restaurant so decided to just sit there and order.

He sat his drunk ass on the chair put his head down on the table— almost slamming his face on it.

"Um. Are you okay?" A feminine voice said, making Jimin curious. He looked up at her and it was like his eyes twinkled. His mouth was agape, in awe of her beauty. A sober Jimin would recover quickly and act normal, but he's not sober-Jimin right now. He was drunk-Jimin, the child-like, flirty and always sleepy Jimin. Or as he calls it "Chim", his drunk persona.

"Wowza, you are one pretty lady." He tried to flirt with her, but it was expectedly unsuccessful.

"Yep you're definitely drunk," the, now annoyed, employee pursed her lips. She wasn't the prettiest sight tonight, but something about her simplicity made Jimin's heart swoon. Maybe it was how beautiful she looked with a low-effort bun and how her short bangs were a bit messy or how good she looks in the yellow apron that compliments her skin color, but we can definitely tell for sure that she is agreeably a pretty lady. She looked nothing like his ex, and that's why Jimin liked her so much.

He had completely forgotten his breakup already; it was as if he didn't even meet his ex.

"What? I'm not drunk, you're just blurry." Jimin replied with a cute hiccup. "Is this McDonald's? Can i get a cheeseburger, pretty please."

She raised her eyebrow, "Wow. Are you this stupid when sober too?" She whispered to herself. The 'pretty lady' compliment actually made her blush a bit. Usually the drunk teenage people that end up at their restaurant would shout at her and cause a scene. But this guy was different; a bit stupid, but different indeed.

She looked around her. The streets started to get quieter, it was night time as well. Who knows what danger is out there, she can't let this man go home by himself. He might be just a stranger, but she somehow feels obligated to care for him. Maybe it was how different he treated her unlike the other drunk people, but nonetheless she wanted to help him be safe.

She wonders what was his reason on being in the club this late at night, but she shook the thought out of her mind. It was none of her business.

She sighed to herself, "I'll get you something to eat. Stay here, okay?" Jimin nodded his head like a child. The employee giggled to herself, 'he's pretty cute,' she thought.

She came back with a bowl of hot ramen, a glass of water and something to help him to sober up. She was lucky her shift ended, so she can watch out for the guy; even though she's just using that as an excuse to spend time with him.

"What???" Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, "this isn't a cheeseburger??" He looked at her with puppy eyes.

She facepalmed, hiding the fact that his puppy eyes totally made her heart do a backflip, "It's ramen. Now eat it." He grabbed her arm gently,

"Can you blow it for me, please? It's too hot." He pouted.

im like so disappointed in myself cos i
was planning that my chapters would be like 1k words+
but here i am with a weak ass word count smh. Also
im so not proud of these ugh.

im sorry this sucked so much
alSO GIVE ME FEEDBACK YALL I WANNA
KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE

[edited 180609]