A Love Triangle

SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG THIS TOOK! BUT! Here it is! I really hope you enjoy it! <3

Youngbae’s POV

“Babe, what are we doing today?” Kara asked me lying on our bed playing with her phone.

“I don’t know babe, what is it you want to do?” I asked her.

She rolled her eyes. “Why is it always me that has to come up with things for us to do?” She asked me in her adorable teasing tone ending it with a light laugh.

I turned around to face her, raising my eyebrow slowly walking towards our bed, I climbed on top of her. “Because, my Kara, you always pick the best things to do.” I replied back in between kisses on her neck.

“No, Youngbae, NO! Stop, no.” She said in between laughs.

I paid no attention to her as I continued to kiss her neck up to her delicate lips. “Why should we go anywhere? We could just stay here, and y’know.” I said in the same teasing tone she had used on me ending with a wink.

“You know why we can’t; everyone is home, Youngbae, no, please.” She said trying her best to fight me off, it was so cute.

I stopped and pouted. “Alright then, I guess we should leave now then.” I said as I got off of her.

“Aww, don’t be like that babe, we always have tonight.” She said as I turned my back. I couldn’t help but smile; she was always determined to make me happy, I really was lucky to have her.

I turned around and picked her up over my shoulders, she squealed while laughing, I walked with her through the whole house to our car.

“Is this really necessary babe?” She asked me as we almost reached the car.

I laughed. “Of course it was, now get in and tell me where we’re going, okay?”

Daesung’s POV

I really hated this, how could I ever? Youngbae was like my brother, but Kara. She was just so amazing and beautiful, but why HER, out of all the girls on this earth. I had to get out of here, I stormed to my room and grabbed my jacket, on my way out, Jiyong grabbed my arm.

“Daesung-ah, where are you going?” He asked me.

“I have to get out of here, I have to go, I need some time to think.” I replied back to him.

“Ani, I’m not letting you go alone, I’ll come with you.” I let out a loud sigh.

“Hyung, I appreciate you want to come, but I’d rather go by myself.” I told him.

Jiyong came closer and whispered in my ear. “I know how you feel about Kara, we’re going to talk about it, if I know, and it’ll only be a matter of time before Youngbae finds out, so shut up and wait here, okay?”

I put my head down, he knew? But how? Was it that easy to see? I was interrupted from my thoughts when Jiyong came back. We made our way outside of the house and walked along the lake, not a single word was said, the only thing you could hear was our footsteps and the sound the birds chirping in the trees. We had walked for 10 minutes in complete silence.

“Okay, I think this is far enough.” Jiyong finally said as he sat down on the ground. He looked up at me and pat the ground next to him. “Sit down ‘saeng and tell me everything.”

I let out a loud sigh as I sat next to him. I couldn’t look him in the eyes so I started playing with the grass.

“Where do I even start hyung?” I asked him.