Chapter 2

• Dedicated to All the wasteman skets out there!

Right, so like I was thinkin and I thought...YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT ME! So I guess I'll tell youz lot out dere who I am. My names Chelsea Johnson but my friends call me Chel. Dont call me Chel... I'm 15 years old, it were mah birthday last week and I had succhh a PENNGG PAARRTAAY!!! Anyways, I live in a council flat with my mum and my sister called Jenny. My absolute BEZZA MATE is Lauren and I love her soo much! She is da piffest ting in da world too (no homo). Todaii I went cinema with Lauren and we saw the new Zac Efron film. OH MY DAYYYYZZZZ IT WAS BREE HOT! I swear down I was accs crying at the end it was soo emoshh! Lauren said dat it was dead though, I swear down she dont even think Zac Efron is hot??? So when me and Lauren got out of the cinema we saw Kieran! Kieran is the hottest spice in all of year 11. Lauren was bare flirtin with him and since Lauren is PENGALENGLENG I thought he was gonna ask her out! DEN GUESS WHAT!!!!!! Kieran was like "Alright Chelsea? Er...you wanna go Macdonalds tonight?". I just stood there staring at him and he went bright red and so did I...and den I was like "Yeah, alright. See ya at seven." and den we just walked away.

So now Lauren has the right hump with me and she aint even speaking to me now! I'm bare upset because I really dont know what to do! I want to go out with Kieran sooo badly but if I do den Lauren will be angry with me for like ever!!!!!!!! ARGH LAUREN IS SUCH AN IDIOT SOMETIMES!

                                                                      Chelsea