EPILOGUE 2

(Hayleys pov)

20years later

Lilly,liam breakfast,come downstairs right now,first person to get her,gets the boathouse for a week and is allowed to throw a party.

I heard running and thumping down the stairs and laughed, works every time.

Here,me me lily said as she sat at the dining.

No no,i was here first.

Nuh uh

Is too

Nuh uh

Is too

Nuh uh

Is too

Is too

Nuh uh

Haaaaa got you brother,you should learn from me,I could teach you a few tricks.

Shutup!!!

Lily stuck out her tongue for her brother and smiled.

OK okay you too, here,eat I said smiling at my two beautiful kids.

Mommy I want orange juice,daisy tugged at my shirt.

Okay Bunny,first go get daddy here.

OK mommy.

So mom,are we really going to get the boathouse this time liam asked.

Please mom please, you've used the same trick to get us down here since we turned 18,atleast cut us some slack.

Okay.

Oh mom,ple...

What??, you agree? Lily asked wide eyed not believing.

Yeah dear,you can but only for this weekend,you're father and I are going for a retreat.

Sweet liam said.

What about daisy?lily asked.

She's going to stay with Anne,Lola wants her bestfriend over so its settled.

Lily screamed
Mom,you're the best,my fav..

And what am I to you?my sexy husband came to view with a raised eyebrow at his daughter.

Well you're the best but not as much as mom is.

Really?,what if I say you can have my car too?

Noooo,dad are you for real,that would be like so cool liam gawked.

What!!!!,dad you're the best,my fav!!!

Aww that's nice,you're not getting it .

Ptff,I knew it was too good to be true liam said.

You each have your cars,drive them I said.

I know,but dad's own like like top notch,need it,want it kind.

Okay,what ever that means I said,you're allowed to only host 5friends.

20 lily said.

10

She sighed 15 mom,and am telling you that's like really low.

OK 15 and Beatrice is going to be there to supervise the party.

But mommmm,she's like 20,She'll boss us around...

That's the reason why she'll be there to take good care of you guys.

That's so lame, dad,do something liam said.

Hey baby, don't you think they can..

I kissed him, smiled and batted my eyelash for Justin my handsome husband.

sorry guys,mom's right...you need supervision.

Not cool mom,you can't just hypnotise dad every time we want to get our way.

I can, and I will I smiled... Now eat and get to school.

Its been 20years since I and Justin have been together,were still growing strong,we've brought into this world 3 beautiful kids,liam and lily are a twin born just 2minutes apart but liam still claims he's older which technicalky he is,daisy is 5years now, right about the same age with Anne's baby girl Lola,Anne has two children Lola who is 5 and kyle who is 10.
Susy's daughter Beatrice is now 20,susy gave birth again to twin boys Sam and broody..their both 13.
Temi and Jake later got married and now they have 3 beautiful kids,Fred who is the oldest 13,Jeff who is 10, and mariam who is 5.
Life has been good in total,we get to hang out even though we have work,looking back I never expected my life to turn out this way but here I am,happy and fulfilled ,I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

THE END.