The beginning of me ...

Janice:
My name is Janice Vandez and my favorite color is Red. I was 4 years old; I was a baby always being whiny and bad sometimes when Momma was either holding me or Rocking me to sleep. She would say to me I want you to know Janice that I would always be your bestfriend even though I am your mother you can tell me anything and I won't judge you sweetie. I start to look at her with a wonder in my eyes to say okay Momma. My mom started to teach me how to walk and talk in English words. She bought me nice clothes to wear as baby until she got in a relationship with another man; he was white and she was flirting. She would flirt with him all the time and didn't care about me being there watching cause she think I didn't know know what she was doing. She would let the man him touch her Thighs all the way up to her panties and he would tell her " Baby you show looking so sexy I wanna see more" she tell him first I have to put the baby away. He would tell her I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR BABY GIVE HER UP FOR ADOPTION BITCH!! My mother said, What did you say to me "Nell Hanson" !! You heard me Bitch! I'm not going to repeat myself. My mother said, GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE PEICE OF SHIT !! Hell Nawl, Bitch Nell says. Nell Smack her so hard she started to cry in pain. Nell goes to her and tries to comfort her not to cry much. I'm sorry baby this that. She didn't listen to him the first time it happened but, it happened for so long day by day. When she tried to break up with him, he refuse to accept the breakup. He said, BITCH IF I LEAVE YOU DIE GOT IT ! She looks at him with a worried face 🙁😔😢she started to cry. Okay okay, please don't kill me I have a 4 year to take care of. I don't care if you had a Dog to take care of Nell says. My mother try's to get off the floor but, she is clumsy she fell again because she was weak from that HIT👋🏼👋🏼. She sees a knife that was thrown off the kitchen sink when her boyfriend Nell got mad over the baby. She grabs the knife and takes it. She Carve the knife into his leg and she says you fool HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY LIFE WITH UR BULLSHIT!! For I looked at her again Nell took out his Pistol gun an shot my mother in the heart. All I could see was my mother in a pool of blood. Some neighbors came to house and heard a gun shot. They already called the police and they broke down the door , Nell was already gone and runaway god knows where. The police got me out the house and I was setting there crying out loud. The policeman was rubbing me calming me down. The neighbors told them I had a grand mother to take care of me. My mother was dead. My granny had custody over me my whole childhood till I was grown Her funeral was on a Saturday at 12:00am. When I came to the funeral with my granny I was sad and lonely.
The days had begun with my granny..