The coming end to high school...

Janice:
I looked in the mailbox it said, a paper from school in my results. I passed 81% on all the test I took. I told my friends at school I texted them saying: passed the test with 81%. They all said, that's good girl I knew we could do it. Judy asked, do you want to go to the mall to shop and I said, sure why not! Let's go! . She came and got me around by 2:00pm today it was Saturday . We went in the mall and went to Claire's , forever21, rue21, and more. The mall is called "wolfchase" mall. We had fun and had some bags with us coming out my granny give me 900 dollars  for the mall to shop away. I said , to myself Damn she must be rich or some giving me all that money. Those were my thoughts to it. When we came out the mall i seen a girl and a white boy couldn't see them coming up. When I got closer to their faces I could see it was Paul Lance and some other girl he was with when coming out the mall. I just walked by them like we didn't see them. Me and Judy were so tired we was not thinking about stopping to talk with Paul. So we just ran so quickly. We went back to the house and we got inside. My granny asked where have you been so long Girl. I just came from the mall grandma. Don't lie to me girl! Grandma you even gave me the money to go to the mall so why are you mad?🤔😠😕 . Gone on the bed baby!? 🤣🤣🙂 I was just playing with you don't take it harmfully. I went to bed for the next day. ..
WARNING : MATURE CONTENT! Don't read if you don't like!
Paul Lance:
Last night I was out with my girl from California. She and i were in relationship of course. We came from a restaurant called "Red Blossom Rose" it was decorated in red modern looks just beautiful. It was was not a so good relationship. I seen Janice passed me and I didn't like that because I was looking forward for her to talk to me. She had a lot of bags in her hand from the mall she and her friend Judy. I was just entering my house with my girlfriend we started to take off each other's clothes. She kissed me I kissed her back and I grabbed her legs. I cocked her legs up around my waist and grab her panties off. I kissed up her thighs and she looked at me desirably in the face. I took off my under clothes boxers in red. Now I was fully naked. Now I took off her bra in red roses design. We went into the bed room even though I had my own house I could have fucked in the living room if I wanted to. It was Big like a mansion. I was the modern and luxury style type of guy. Anyways we were in the bed room i through her on the bed romantically.  She Propped her legs up for me to enter them . I put my Big cock in her vagina and she squealed a little while inserting it. I told her it's okay in a low voice I will be gentle. I kissed her in the mouth. She held my neck and squeeze my ear in pleasure. I pinned her down and fucked her in fast missionary style pace until she cum in release. I cumed on her stomach than, We fucked doggy style and again in missionary FASTER pace until I cum in release again outside her stomach. She said, she was not ready for a baby or family. She just wanted to fuck and fuck. My sperm didn't hit in her though. The next day we were tired from the sweat of sex ..
(Skip the next day)

Janice:
It was the week time for school but, time for the last day of school it was time for me to check all my teachers classes to see if I had all my assignments done. I was tired of school. I was 18 Years of age. So I talked to my grandmother about the GED thing she said, oh no. Baby you are not quitting school if your mother was here she would want you to go every grade level. Okay grandma I will continue school. Girl what is that you wearing to school 😱😡granny says . It's just a crop top and some shorts . GO TAKE OFF THAT SHIT GIRL! Right now! I don't want to take it off . You will in this house ! Okay I will leave than if I have to! Go ahead and don't come back ! Your clothes and other stuff will be outside!! You acting like some slut off the streets! I'm not doing what you think I'm doing grandma it's just outfit to look good! I don't CARE JUST GO! No, grandchild of mine is going to get away with disobeying my rules in my house Hell no! I called my friends line on line to tell them my situation but, just two of them didn't really know about it . Chris and Jada . So Judy let me stay with her a few days . I got my clothes from my granny's house the next day . We were living together for months now.
( Skip ) .. the 11th grade. ( I Passed )

Janice:
My granny she didn't call me in weeks or months I'm wondering if she's okay . I told my friend Judy to take me to her house. She said, okay let's go . We got in the house she was not there. I still had a key to her house even though I didn't live there anymore. So I went over to her neighbors house and knocked at the door. A woman came to the door , I asked her where is my grandma? Your grandma has died . She died of heart disease. I just looked at her and said what. (Grandma) She didn't tell me she had any sickness. She wasn't going to because she know you were going to be to worried said the neighbor. Well okay , thanks for telling me . No problem okay you take care. Okay bye. Bye. Oh, she had her funeral already it was last month. Okay I said to the neighbor. Where is her grave located ? It's located at " Hurston Cemetery 345 ave" okay thanks again! 🙂 Me and Judy road out to my grandma cemetery and it was crowded with flowers. I put my flowers on them and I said my goodbyes and my memories to her. We left and went back to the house to get ready for bed . It was night when we traveled by from the grave. We went to go get food and went to go get some stuff from my grandma house to sell. We took out the stuff and went in the house to go to bed . To tired and upset from granny's death.

(Skip the rest of the summer) ..