Bad Girl (Explicit)(Dave Franco)

After a hard day at work, Dave walked through the door, put his keys down and sat on the couch totally wiped out. "Hey babe,how was your day?" You asked as you walked into the living room where Dave was sitting. He gave a little smirk and said "it was a really long, tiring day baby, what about yours?" he asked.

"It was okay but I've got just the thing for you though". Leaving him totally lost you leave the living room and he turns the television on. "Whatcha watching?" you asked at a distance from him. "Nothing interesting, just the news" he replied. "I've got something more interesting for you" you said as you stood in near the doorway with a push-up bra showing off your amazing boobs and a thong and a sexy fishnet that went up to you thighs that showed off your perfect ass. He checked you out and smiled. "God that is a lot more interesting than the news" he said as he was nodding and blushing and giving off a cute laugh. Y/n moved over to him and sat on the couch on top of him and whispered "Will this make you feel better after a hard days work?" "A lot better baby" he replied. You started to kiss him with his hard firm hands on your hips making sure you wouldn't go anywhere. "What will make you feel better baby?" you asked him." He blushed and said "I don't care I just want you" You got up and bent over him. "Spank me" you said teasingly. He looked at your perfect soft ass and rubbed it. He hit her a few times and his hard firm hand felt so good on you. Getting up and you took off your fishnet, leaving you nothing but your bra and thong on. "Oh my god Y/n you're so damn sexy" he said. You blushed. "You're sexier" you said. Dave gave off his cute laugh "umm, I don't know about that" You took off his shirt only to see his sexy six pack and kissed him all over. You kissed his neck and he said "I've been waiting for this moment" leading her upstairs. "I think I could get used to coming back from work tired haha"