Daandia play

Hi

Recap; Laksh got the invitation by Ragini for the Daandia play n the wedding of Deep n Neha.

Laksh was happy n smirking at the same time. Ragini just left his apartment leaving a golden ticket back to her way.

Laksh was thinking in his mind. Now no one can stop me making u mine. That Ratan has messed with the wrong one I won't let him come between us!.

Ragini was happy she was smiling from one ear to the other ear. Her happiness had no limitations she was on cloud 9. Her heartbeat was racing like mad after seeing him. She is now in her car n the driver starts the engine. Ragini looked out from the car window up to his apartment window...

Laksh too was looking down from his window to the car...

Ragini felt a shiver running down her spine. Laksh...?!

Ragini reached home she immediately went to her room where Neha was waiting for her.

Ragini comes to her n hold her hands. She twirls around. Neha; Ragini what happened? Did he accept to come?.

Ragini nods with a big smile. I'm so happy!

Neha; congratulation!

Ragini; Thank U. Thank u so much!!! 😘😘😘.

Neha; haan after all u r my one n only SIL.

Ragini; Haan that is so true!.

The both laughs. Neha leaves n Ragini changed still thinking of Laksh how he kisses her hand. She looked at her wrist. Lucky wrist u got a taste of his lips. Even I want... 😘.

She lies on the bed n fall asleep.

Laksh was trying to concentrate on his own mission. I have to get her! I won't let that Ratan come n take her away. Tomorrow I have to do something... but what?!. Sometimes we shouldn't do anything as the time helps us! Maybe tomorrow I don't need to do much then giving her the attention she is seeking for!.

Laksh lies on his bed within sec he was sleeping.

The next day raises n the day went off soon the night of Daandia play come.

Ragini was excited she was wearing the white dress

Ratan was also present he was continuously looking at Ragini he himself was in matching to her