Chapter 2

2814 = words used in this chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sirius' POV:

"Sirius, get up" I wake up to Remus' voice.

"Why..?" I groan and turn to look at him, that's when I notice I am sitting beside the window and it's already morning, has been for a while.

"Oh" I say and Remus chuckles.

"You're gonna miss breakfast if you don't get up now" he says and that makes me jump.

"MISS BREAKFAST?!" I yell.

Everyone knows I love food more than almost anything. Remus laughs as I keep storming around and dressing. When I'm done we wal down to the great hall where we sit down with James and Peter.

"Hey, you took long enough" James says, ending the sentence in a huge yawn.

"Yeah well someone didn't wake up before ten minutes ago" Remus says and gives me a pointed look.

James and Peter look at us amused, and soon we all burst out laughing.

"Anyhow, now I need to eat" I say and start piling up breakfast on my plate.

-

After breakfast we all walk out to the lake and just lay on the grass catching up.

"Sirius, you can come and live with us! I've told you that many times!" James insists and I smile a little at him.

"Yeah, thank you, but you need to ask your parents first" I give in to him and he smiles widely.

"They are gonna agree since it was their suggestion!" James says and I smile even more.

"Thank you, really" I say and we hug.

"No problem" James replys and then I remember Remus.

I turn around to look at him and see him smiling at us, tho a little sadly.

"But James, what about Remus?" I ask turning back to him.

James looks at Remus a little confused.

"What about him?" He asks and I look at Remus with a shocked look.

"You didn't tell them?!" I ask and he shakes his head slightly saying;

"No.."

"Remus's parents kicked him out!" I say turning to James again and his eyes widen.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He exclaims but Remus just shrugs.

"I didn't think it was that important or a big deal.." he says quietly making me, James and Peter stare at him with raised eyebrows.

"Not a big deal?!" Peter says with James following;

"Not important?!"

I walk over to him and sit down next to him.

"Remus, that is important, very important and a big deal" I tell him.

Remus nods and sighs. That's when I notice how very tired he looks, but also how handsome he looks.

Wait what? No. I do not have a crush on my best friend, besides he's straight anyway.

"I'm gonna ask my parents if you can come and stay with us too" James says giving Remus a smile too, but Remus shakes his head.

"No, I can't ask for such things, really James" he says and I laugh.

"If you don't owl your parents about it, I will" I say and James smiles.