Taking care of Draymond Green's baby

Stephen Curry noticed when Draymond Green gave birth to a son. Draymond had to pay the fines because he had two technicals and he was suspended. Unable to take care of his newborn son, Stephen Curry knew he had to do it.

Although, the newborn was crying very loud. Stephen tries to comfort. "It's okay, Andy. I'm sure your mother will be back," Andre Iguodala had two girls on June 18th right after Klay gave birth to a son on June 2nd. When there was a shoulder dystocia. Draymond was shaking. But luckily, his teammates acted fast to get the shoulders unturned. Stephen heard it, when his pregnant teammate had to get the shoulders unstuck otherwise, Draymond Green would've felt horrible that his son would die.

Andre Iguodala began to look through the opening, he gasped in horror, realized the baby got stuck.

"Wait! It's stuck!" Andre had to stop him for a while. "What stuck? What's the meaning of this?" Draymond groaned. "The shoulders hasn't turned yet," Oh crap! No. Draymond lets out a puffed breath. "Which means you have a case of shoulder dystocia," Andre suspected that it was a shoulder dystocia. "It indicates that when you are pushing, the head is already out, but the shoulders are stuck near your pelvis. Don't push too hard, Draymond! If you do that it can damage your pelvis and it will be very bad, just pant through it!" Draymond did as instructed about not pushing too hard since the baby is still stuck. "Andre! I need to push! It hurts!" Draymond knew he needed to get over already. "Draymond no! The baby's shoulders hadn't turned, so you need to stop pushing," Klay ordered. It felt like his pelvis was going to shatter. "I feel like that too when I was in labor with my son, his shoulders nearly got stuck near my pelvis when I tried my best not to push too hard," Klay had never experienced shoulder dystocia, but it nearly happened to him right before he reached the crowning stage or yet, it happened to him in the first place.

Klay Thompson: It was scary when that happened. I have not seen my son being stuck before. So Jenny had to get him unstuck before I ended up pushing.

Draymond Green: I see.

"Draymond, let me check to see if the cord is around his neck," Andre checks again. No cord wrapped around the neck. "Okay, you can proceed, but the shoulders still hasn't turned yet," "Where's my baby?" Draymond is still worried. "Why is he not moving?" Kevin tried to calm him down. Andre realized that the shoulder dystocia caused Draymond's unborn child to get stuck near his pelvis through the opening. "Hang in there Draymond! Let me find the way to push it down to get it going," Andre Iguodala who is 9 months pregnant helps out his laboring teammate.

Andre Iguodala finds a way to push the bottom of Draymond's stomach to let the baby come out, Draymond grabs the back of his legs. "AHHHHHHHHHH! DAMN IT! ANDRE TYLER IGUODALA!" Draymond screamed as Andre pushes the bottom of the stomach to get the baby to go on the different position. "Okay, now the shoulders have turned, you need to push harder, okay?" He knew it was for the best. Finally, the shoulders are now loose and Draymond can push his baby out.

After all the screaming and stuff. He managed to get through the crowning stage and later on, Draymond Green gave birth to a son. He was tired from all the pushing and stuff. Andrew was still letting out a loud cry because he was torn from his home. "It's okay, my son. It's okay," Dray lets his soft voice comfort him. Andrew quits crying when he hears his mother's voice.

*Present Day*

Stephen heads home with a baby in his arms. Ayesha comes in and asked. "Hi babe, how have you been? And who's baby is that? Is that ours?" Stephen answers. "Hi my love, I'm doing great and yet, The baby is not ours it's Draymond Green's," "Oh," she shrugs. "Where is his mother?" "His mother is at the court, Ayesha," He replied. "Awww! Poor thing, I feel so bad for his mother," Stephen hands the baby to his wife. "What's his name?" She followed. "Andrew, Andrew Amari Green,"