iWhen I was his WOMAN (Regrets in the past)

PROLOGUE

Amethyst POV:

"I have to tell you something important girls!" I put the magazine on the coffee table and bring my attention to Jade as she giggled like an idiot teenager.

"What is it?" I ask impatiently.

"I am getting married!" she said cheerfully...seriously?

"To whom?" Ask Sapphire. Wonder why we don't know? Simply because Jade is not a one man woman. She always flirts and have sex with different type of guys... she's so liberated like as if she was just changing clothes and throw it when she doesn't need it anymore or when she feels uncomfortable.

"With Justin.." she says as she gave as tantalizing eyes. Eww that's so gross.

"You sure about that? Who's that Justin guy anyway? Your best of friends here don't even know that guy." I said

"Do you have to know?" she laugh evily.

"Of course! But who cares anyway I bet iiwan mo din yan kapag nagsawa ka na. so knowng him don't really matter dahil hindi naman sya magtatagal.." I sipped my cappuccino and read the magazine again.

"Really Amethyst? Of course We will get that fucking forever!" I gave her a like-seriously-look.

"Talaga? Okay then let me asks you tons of questions.." umayos ako sa pagkakaupo ko at tinignan sya sa mga mata. "I want an honest question here Jade." I ask seriously. She just smirked

"Go on. Ask. "

"When and where did you two met?" I ask.

"Last month at the bar.." she said confidently. I smirked

"His favorite color?"'

"Blue."

"His favorite food?"

"Err..don't know.."

"See? What if his favorite food is the food you don't eat and vise versa?"

"Love is not just about food Amethyst." She rolled her eyes. I smile evilly.

"But it is part of a marriage life. Have he even introduce you to his parents?"

"Not yet but soon after marriage."

"You sure he still have his parents or if he has are you sure that his parents will like you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I'm trying to imply here is that marriage is not just about YOU and HIM.. It is also about both of your families...you just can't decide marrying a man you've just met Jade.." I said

"Whatever. It won't change my mind anyway..." Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako.

"Bahala ka..."

"Jade grow up will you?" said Sapphire

"But I am!" she hissed.

"Ang kasal ay hindi kanin na kapag sinubo at napaso ka ay pwede mong iluwa...stop being immature."

"Can you just shut up? Why not just be happy for me?"

"Fine.."

Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo and we both grinned. Ganito kami eh after magsagutan eh tatawa na lang...

Ilang Segundo pa ay tumahimik naman kami. We are not talking. Nagbabasa ako ng mahagip ng mata ko ang isang article sa isang business magazine. That heading 'caught my attention and as if it's like a knife stabbing my chest.

Nakaramdam ako ng kirot sa puso ko. Hindi ko din alam kung bakit.

"Hey. A-anong nangyari sayo?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Jade sakin.

"I-I, Nothing..." I look at the other way hindi ko man lang naramdamn na pumatak nap ala ang luha sa mga mata ko.

"You can't be serious. You just cry...and why?!" Sapphire. Kinuha nya ang hawak kong magazine. I try to not let her get it pero mapilit sya..

"The Heir of Montejero Group of Companies, the youngest business tycoon and the most popular bachelor of this generation "MAX XAVIER SY MONTEJERO" is now engaged with the heiress of JVC Group of Companies "STELLA LEE KANG" the engagement party will be held at Manila Hotel ambassador's hall this coming 3rd day of july." Sapphire and Jade read out loud. Sige pa. ilakas nyo pa...wala kasing nasasaktan ditto.

"uh-oh...tell me this isn't happening.." sabi ni Sapphire na mukang shock din.

"IT.IS.HAPPENING." I said loud and clear. They gave me a pity look. I sighed deeply.

"I'm okay..." I look at the other way

"You are not.." Jade hug me. Mas lalo akong naiyak...bakit ngayon ko lang kasi naramdamanto? Ngayong huli na ang lahat?

"I guess..it is time for you to move on? Max have done that already.." sabi ni Sapphire habang hinihimas ang likod ko.

Siguro nga....It's been 5 years back then..I can no longer live in my past. Wala na akong babalikan dun..wala na. Matagalna siguro syang nakaalis sa nakaraan...and here I am being stuck in the mud that I can't bear to walk forward. Kailangan ko ng magsumikap maiahon ang sarili ko. After all this is my entire fault....

Author's Note: Yey...I've wrote this because..wala lang may naalala lang ako..hahaha "When I was his Woman"....lahat naman tayo napagdaanan yan..so I'm sure makakarelate ang karamihan sa kwentong to...

Past....gaano nga ba kahirap mabhay sa nakaraan na puno ng pagsisisi? Minsan kasi sa kakahanap natin ng "special" eh na-oover look natin yung ibang nakatadahana para satin.at the end of the run marerealize mong it's too late..wala na..tapos na...hindi na pwede..dahil hindi na IKAW ang MUNDO NYA...

Please also read my other story entitled: "A Girl from Yesterday" ahah hindi ba obvious? Na gaya ng mga character sa story ko stuck din ako sa past. It was like been there done that....yung "If I could Turn back time" coming soon na sya...yun ang 2nd story ko before A Girl from Yesterday kaya lang i-deleted it here in wattpad kasi gusto ko kapag ipa-publish ko tapos na....tsaka may ginagawa pa akong research about sa Time Travelling since about yun sa fantasy...yun lang..

PS.: Please do read, vote, like and share my stories,..just if you like...haha..

Paki-follow na lang din ako!! Salamat ng Marami!!

XOXO_Yhats *_*