Chapter 9

Today the boys are leaving and I am really really sad. I didn't talk to Jungkook after we broke up.
K:Jade come down here
He was calling me to say my good bye's to the boys but I wanted to but my heart was telling me not to. If I went I felt like I was going to cry.

But I still went I took the last step downstairs and saw Jungkook with teard in his eyes. I wanted to let out tears really bad but I coulnt. I didin't want to see him cry to. I huged all of them now it was time to hug Jungkook. I huged him really really tight like if the world was sbout to end. He huged me back and I started crying. I could fell that he was crying wich made me cry more.

We let go of each other, and we just look into each other's eyes.
Jad:I love you I said wispering
Jk:I love you to he said wispering
K:boys the truck is here for you guy's
Perrie huged me and we just looked at the boys get in the truck and leave.

I got Perrie's hand's of me, and went running to my room. I loked my door, and started looking at the picture's of me and Jungkook.

~1 year later~
It has been one year sinse the guys left. I got my mind of Jungkook already I still feel something but is not that big. The girl's and I changed our look's we changed our hair like the picture below.

I changed my hair to blue, Perrie did her's pink, Jessy did her's red, and Leigh-anne did her's a little bit blue but hers is darker

I changed my hair to blue, Perrie did her's pink, Jessy did her's red, and Leigh-anne did her's a little bit blue but hers is darker. Today the girl's and I are packing cause we are going to Miami for the Jingle Bell Ball

We got our things and headed to the truck that was going to take us to the airport.
(Fast forward
We got to the airport and we went to the Jet. We got to Miami and we went to our hotel.
Jes:girls should we go to the mall and look for a dress for tommorow
Jad:yeah lets go
P:okay
Leigh:sure why not

We went to the mall and bought some dresses and we went back to the hotel. Why we were going inside I saw a really familiar face, but I don't know were I have seen that face. I could feel that they were looking at me. Anyways we went to our room and we were trying on the dreses.

Jad:they are beutifull
Jes:yes they are
P:okay lets take them off
Leigh:and also we need to go to sleep already
Jad:okay mom's
We loughed and then we went to sleep