13 Facts

Okay, I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm just gonna put it here.
BECAUSE WHY NOT 😂

1: I'm 13 years old (I'll be 14 on June 30th)

2: I love to read, with a few of my favorite book series being Warriors, The Lunar Chronicles, Percy Jackson, and Magus Chase. (Call me a nerd all you want, they're good stories!)

3: I have the biggest obsession with popcorn. (There was this one time where I watched a movie that was only an hour, and I had eaten 2 bags of popcorn by myself, and then I stole everyone else's too 😅)

4: I'm in love with all anime, but at the moment my all time favorites are Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Toradora, The Royal Tutor, and The Wallflower. Just to name a few. 😂

5: Im addicted to YouTube (Who isn't tho? 😆)

6: I have a younger brother named Matthew. And I convinced him to start watching FairyTail.

7: I hate politics with a passion

8: I'm left-handed

9: I love to play Fire Emblem (my favorite is FE Awakening. Because you can ship yourself in it.....I have a crush on Chrom xP )

10: I've had braces for 3 years. ( they're the reason I'm addicted to popcorn )

11: Since my parents are divorced, and I live in two houses, here in Virginia where I live I own two dogs, and in Arizona I own two cats.

12: I wish that Aphmau would bring Mermaid Tales, Upsidedown Stories, and Dreams of Estorra back onto her channel 😞

13: I don't like to drink soda (the carbonation makes my mouth numb and upsets my stomach)

WHELP. I just revealed to the world that I'm weird. Oh well. 😂

Btw, I'm not gonna tag anyone because I don't know enough people on Wattpad to tag. I'm sure everyone else who was tagged can keep the chain going.

Bye!