Chapter 2:Izana's In Love

Ezreaur's POV

It had been 15 minutes and I was waiting for Izana at the gate.

"Hey"He said as he walked up to me.

"Hi"I said back.

"Here"He handed  me a box that had a bow on it.

"What is it?"I asked but he just smiled.

"Open it"He said.

"Fine"I said to him as I opened it inside was a blue cape with a flower design on it but what caught me by surprise was the gem hanging on the hood it was a light blue snowflake.

"Do you like it?"He asked me still smiling.

"I love it thank you!"I said and hugged him.

"W-Why are you hugging me?"He asked blushing.

"Because now lets go"I said as i got into the carriage.

"Where are we going?"He asked.

"Somewhere can I put the cape on?"I asked as I answered his question.

  "Sure and Happy Birthday Ezreaur"He said and I froze.

"W-What"I said about to cry.

"You forgot didn't you?"He said and I nod.

"I'm sorry I thought you remembered I didn't mean to upset you but it's clear I did so i'm sorry Ezeaur"He said to me.

"Stop calling me that it's Violet now"I said but he didn't say anything he didn't even have his cocky smirk he just stared at me it almost looked like he was sad but he did something I never expected he hugged me tightly like he was afraid of something.

"Whats wrong?"I asked as tears ran down my face.

"I'm sorry"He said as his grip tightened around me.

"For what?"I asked trying to stop crying.

"Guard were going back to the castle!"He yelled at the guard.

"W-What n-no!"I yelled I struggled but he didn't loosen his grip he tightened it .

"I'm sorry but i'm not letting go of you when we get back to the castle you can hit me yell at me but i'm scared for you we can go into town another day just not today ok i'm sorry"He whispered in my ear so the guards wouldn't hear him.

It was about 20 minutes before we got to the castle and he didn't let go until he told the guards to leave.We both stepped out of the carriage and i turned to face him.

"Why did you bring that up!"I yelled at him but he said nothing"Why was it some kind of sick joke!"I yelled then I started hitting his chest"Why Why Why Why!"I yelled then i took a breath waiting for him to say something anything.

Before I knew it i fell and he caught  me he picked me bridelle style and I put my head on his chest tears stained my cheeks and I was still crying,when we got to my room he put me on the bed and put the covers over me.

"You should sleep"He said.

"Would you stay just until I fall asleep"I asked and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Very well i'll stay here"He said.

'should I yeah i should'I thought  to myself"Izana?"I said as I sat up.

"Yeah"He looked over at me.

"Have you ever loved someone outside of your family?"I asked.

"Yeah shes sitting in front of me right now"He said as he got closer to me.

"W-What are-"My words were cut off by Izana putting his lips on mine it was short and he pulled away quickly.

"Sorry I know you only see me as a brother"He said as he got up.

I quickly grabbed his arm"No it's fine please stay"He stared at me in shock"I love you more then a brother Izana"He sat back down and hugged me right after I said that.

"May I stay here tonight?"He asked.

"I would love if you stayed the night"I said and he layed down next to me and we fell asleep holding each other.