chapter one- new house

there was a girl whose name was jenny. she lived in an American old house. her mother died a month ago. her father said that he wanted to travel to England.firstly, because of his work.secondly, to move to a new and beautiful house instead of their old house.her father told her that he won't come back to America.Jenny's father asked Jenny if she wants to go with him, but she said that she doesn't want to leave America. she didn't want to leave her friends.Her father told her that could come at week ends and on holidays, he would ask for that first. When they reached the new house it was clean and beautiful.While Jenny was playing near the kitchen , she was tired and wanted to relax.she sat on the floor and put her head back on a wall near the kitchen. Her head hit a brick on the wall. Then she looked at the place of the brick and suddenly a door appeared she tried to open it , but it was locked. she decided to ask her father if he had the key of the door. She went to her father and told him the story. He told her that she had a great imagination and that he didn't have time to help her in her adventure. Then he laughed and gave her a bunch of keys and told her that he can help her with those (the keys). She took the keys and went back back to the door. She kept trying the keys on the door , but it didn't open.She tried about 100 keys. " now it's the key 101, I hope it opens the door"she said.Finally, it was the key. Jenny was relieved.When she opened the door, was amazed and scared at the same time, but what did she see ?????!!!!

-------------------

thanks for reading and we are sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake wait for the next chapter under the name (the world of magic)

written by : Mariam and Mayar (me and my friend)