-One month later-
-Jackson POV-

They set out to find Alex. 
I'm alone with JaeYeon
2 Months.

I and going to have her endure pleasure. She did get released from the hospital and sent to JYP, but she stays in our apartment. It was just me and Her here since the other 13 went off.

I walk into her room and sit by her.

TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD~~

-JaeYeon POV-

"Hey~ Why dont we play a game" He says, Softly yet sexy. I'm only wearing shorts and a tanktop.

"Sure Jackson..."

Just then he climbs on top of me, laying on my lightly but not with his full weight. I inhale his intoxicating scent and lay back. his hands travel up my back, slowly taking off my shirt as I pull his off as well (I feel bad bc I am super bad at thissss >.<) he then started kissing me, down my chest as he slid his hand in my shorts removing those AND my underwear. I already saw his growing member and he smiled...

Within minutes it was a full on makeout session. I lay back, moaning as he moved slowly and steady, swapping pace as he went on, playing with my Clit, it sent me over the edge, having me throw my head back screaming.

RINGGGG RINGGG *ITS A BEAUTIFUL SKY~* 

Jackson's phone went off, It was Kookie. He pulled out and walked in the hallway to answer. (after getting dressed ofc)

He comes back after getting off the phone and he lays next to me. He asks if I want to go again, and I agree, knowing Kookie wouldnt last long ad I wont either. Have fun while you can.

--3am-- 

I lay next to a half awake Jackson, and we both fall asleep.

I cant sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Why was this so nice? Having Jackson...Inside me. Most pleasure Ive had, more than with JungKook. (Yes they did) I regret this though... I'm cheating on Jungkook. For Jackson.

-A/N_

Omg I feel SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO bad for all of you people.

Sorry I havent updated in like, Forever.

But WINGS may be made a little shorter than the first book.

Love yall

~Bean (What my friend J calls me)