The butterflies.

——— FAST FORWARD FOUR DAYS. ———
They let off the butterflies after the reading about how generous and beautiful and caring mum was. Only aunt Jenny, dad Michelle, I and the pastor. I placed a rose on her coffin a bright red one. Dads was pink and aunt Jenny's was white. I put a picture frame of her and I in with her when she sunk down to the ground six feet under.

I let out so many tears, my mother was finally gone now. I was finally home now, we chose not to have a reception because there was no family and way to expensive just for three people to have a couple of drinks and food and wine and dine. Instead we went back to aunt Jenny's house. When we arrived my phone went off.

Jeremy.
💬 hey, I saw you're notice in the paper. Are you okay?
💬 hey, yeah I'm fine she's not in pain anymore. How are you?
💬 yeah I'm fine thanks.

I just let my phone sit for a little while.

💬 Did you want to come and hang out for a while if you're feeling up to it?
💬 Did you want to come to my house? For dinner maybe get a little high?
💬 sure but I won't get high but I can get you some?
💬cool, thanks. Tonight?
💬sure 5:00pm?
💬sure

It was just passed noon almost 1pm I was so excited for tonight to be actually able to hang out with someone.

Dad- " are you okay Lillian? You're just staring in to space."
" yeah dad I'm fine, could you give me a ride home please."
"Sure thing."
I said good bye to aunt Jenny and got in the car with dad. Same man obviously. But even more shadier then last time. We arrived at my house I got out said good bye to dad and walked in the door. It was still the same. I decided to clean up I washed the dishes, put a load of washing on vacuumed made my bed, and lit some candles and opened the window.

The breeze was so nice through out the house. I went and had a shower washed my hair scrubbed my body with soap, and got out.

It was now 7:30pm, half hour to until Jeremy comes.
I blow dried my hair and straightened it, put on some make up and I was done.