Time For Some Nukie

At The Dinner Table 

Daddy Jack "All this damn shyt about PM hell it's Father's Day dammit want some damn body tell me 

Happy Father's Day " 

Treasure Mion "Happy Father's Day daddy"

Tuesday Autumn "Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you this much!" as they both hugged him tight

But Sweet Pea in the Kictchen with Kai their chef and she still steaming over that Cat Fish Shyt? 

Sweet Pea to Kai "Gurl I figured that shyt out good fashion I was fuckin that niggah in PM better than I was fvckin my own real life hubby"

Kai "hmmmm doggy"

Sweet Pea " So this what happened some follower ask me to update one of my stories I think it was MJPERVXMJPERV cause I got a lot of sex in that one girlxgirl and boyxboy and it has a Pervy Country Club and hot streamy sex in the stream room and shyt right? So I never had anybody to tell me to update before so I was like damn he must really like my story right? So I never responded back cause I dont talk to much on watty cause err body hang in clicks and shitt right?'

Kai " umhunnn go head friend gurl" as she giggle cause this shyt fixin too get too damn real up in this camp 

Sweet Pea " So next time This same follower ask me to role play? I said role play? He said yeah! I said I am not that good at role play even though on my twitter page I role play by myself with michaeldaddyjac he is on there and we have tweeted to each other before but his tweets are seldom. He also told me that he was the real Michael Jackson too"

Kai "Oh that cant be true cause the real Michael in there with his two beautiful daughters ready to eat my good cooking right?" they both smiles

Sweet Pea " So I said NO! to this follower he went by @MJJForeverGurl  so then he ask me to come to PM"

kai " Wait, she got 'gurl' in her name?"

Sweet Pea " I anit got to that part yet oh this shyt gets nae nae on you just let me rant right now whoa!"

Kai "They got all kinds of rant books on watty thats all I read forreal forreal" she anit lyin either

as she said hold on so she could take the Turkey and dressing sweet potatoes and mac and cheese and all the other trimmings out to the dinning table it's late and Daddy Jack wants his supper hot like he like his women ....... woman!

Sweet Pea "then I told this Foo Foo I dont know nothin about no damn PM and he said see that little white number count up by yo name thats a message I just messaged you"

Sweet Pea "So I looked up there like a gawd damn fool and click it on and I saw somebody writing something then his avi photo pop on my PM l ike to scared the cowboy shyt up out of my azz"

They both just shook their heads SMH! type shitt

Sweet Pea " I got to typing and pecking and typing and he was saying lets role play I said I told you I dont do that that good he said I'll teach you"

Kai "You fell for it huh?" 

Sweet Pea he name me Maria after one of his sick azz stories where he was raping his damn sistah?"

Kai "What the Flying fcvk wrong with that nig?" shook her head as she ate some of her dinner Sweet Pea Jackson too busy ranting about some fake d*ck. Kai hope Daddy Jack gives her some real d*ck tonight stick that stick inher mouth and shut her fvck face up damn!