Short update(Dog's world)

Kuma jumped on the bed and sat peacefully between Lisa and Jennie. He barked and snuggled next to Jennie, who was sleeping.

'Eomma is the best.' Kuma thought and wiggled his tail.

"Omo...Kuku, come here." Lisa said cutely and patted his head.

Kuma quickly ran away from Lisa's grip.

'Why is she in the house' Kuma barked and ran to the living room.

'I want to see Dalgom...' Kuma sulked and lied on the cold floor.

After lying for more than twenty minutes, Kuma heard his mommy's voice. So, he stood instantly and ran to the room. But as he wiggled his tail and went inside, he saw a sinful sight.

Lisa was on top of Jennie and she was kissing her. Kuma wanted to close his eyes with his hands but sadly, he was a dog. He glared Lisa and barked angrily making both of them jump.

"Aww...my baby." Jennie said to Kuma but her hands were wrapped around Lisa's neck.

'Eomma!!' Kuma shouted in his own word and jumped on the bed, next to Jennie.

"Kuku..." Lisa said and smiled to Kuma.

Kuma rolled his eyes inside his mind and he was thankful that Jennie Eomma taught him that.

"He hates me." Lisa sulked as Kuma barked at her touch.

"He is just shy to see you...He'll adapt soon because now, you live here." Jennie said and kissed Lisa's cheek.

'Live here? Nooooo' Kuma screamed on his mind.

Soon, Lisa went to take a shower and Kuma was relieved that he had his Eomma by his side, alone. Jennie looked him and caressed his fur.

"Kuma...How's appa?" Jennie asked.

'Like my butt...' Kuma barked.

"AWWW...SHE'S PRETTY RIGHT?" Jennie said cutely.

'If only Eomma could understand dog's language...' Kuma thought.

"I love her so much and now she's mine...well, I'm hers too. I'm waiting for the days to come. What type of couple would we be? I want to experience it." Jennie said to her dog. She was always like this; she shared everything to Kuma even if it was her pet. She always knew that Kuma was a smart dog and he could understand her.

'Eomma is supposed to love me and not her...' Kuma thought soullessly.

"And she's you're appa, so from now on, be good like how I raised you, arasso?" Jennie carried Kuma in her arms and hugged him.

'I'll try, Eomma. If it means I'll get love from you, I'll try..' Kuma licked her hand.

"I love you, Kuku" Jennie said and laughed at her wiggling dog.

'Me too! Eomma' Kuma wiggled his tail happily.

-

'Dalgom!' Kuma barked as he sighted the other dog.

'Kuma!' Dalgom barked back and ran from his Eomma, Jisoo's arm.

"You're too heavy, Dalgom. Next time, you have to go on a diet." Jisoo said to her dog, which was running to Kuma.

Chaesoo and Jenlisa couple were lying on the sofa and gossiping about their newly relation. Whereas the dogs were doing the same with their own language.

'How's everything?' Dalgom asked.

'Boring. Eomma bought someone and she tells me to call her appa.' Kuma replied.

'Daebak! My Eomma bought someone too. I found them cuddling.' Dalgom said.

'That's nothing compared to what I have seen. My Eomma was being kissed by that girl.' Kuma said.

'Really? Bless my ears...Thank god, my Eomma is loyal.' Dalgom said.

'But new appa is fine too, she gives me food.' Kuma said.

'Hope you adjust well.' Dalgom said.

"They're so cute!!!" The hyper, Lisa shouted and clicked the two dogs picture.

'Don't tell me this is your appa?' Dalgom said and barked at Lisa for being loud.

'Unfortunately, yes.' Kuma said.

All four of them looked their two cute dogs and smiled ear to ear.

'If only I was human...I would never share my Eomma with this loud appa.' Kuma said.

'Seeing your appa, I've feelings that I won't get along with her.' Dalgom declared to Kuma.

Thus, it was true after all. Dalgom and Lisa never got along and Lisa could always hear the bark of Dalgom threw at her.