Living with the Signs

(Flashback)

Ky (DOB Jan 11- Capricorn): *Drops last bag in trunk of car* That's the last of it. *Dusts hands and looks at L* You sure you don't want to live in the studio with the rest of us? I'm sure we can figure out something for ya.

L (DOB April 20- Taurus): I'm sure! Besides, I'm living with 13 other people. The rent will be pretty cheap if we all pitch in equally.

Meg (DOB Jan 11- Capricorn): Alright *Closes trunk* But don't come running back if you hate them.

L: They're probably not that bad. Besides, they have lived with each other for a few years now. I'm sure most things have been worked out since then.

A (DOB Jan 11- Capricorn): Where exactly are you living?

Jay (DOB- August 10- Leo): Yeah. *Checks things in car* I'd like to know myself. Plus, I'd also like to tell Bob, too.

L: Sure! *Pulls out pic*

Meg: DAYUM! *Steals phone to look at the house better* That's nice!

Ky: *Puts hands behind back* How rich are these guys?

A: *Scratches chin* How far are you going from here?

L: Megan, I know it's gorgeous (and give me my phone back)!
     Ky, they're not rich, they just share the $12,000 rent.
     A, it's only half an hour. So you guys could come and visit me!

Jay: *Looks at the pool* I'm coming over with my family and boyfriend so we can all go swimming.

Ky: Hey! *Lightly shoves Jay* You better bring me along.

Jay: Oh, you bet I would!

L: *Laughs* Well, I hope you guys do come and visit. I'm sure we could host a party or something during that time. *Sighs and Hugs everyone* Jay, tell Bob I'll miss his cheery attitude every morning.

Jay: Will do.

L: *Hugs Megan* Will you be sure to send me more pictures and comics?

Meg: Pffftt! Is that even a question?

L: Good. *Hugs A* Please keep me updated on the latest trends.

A: You can count on it.

L: Fantastic. And you! *Points to Ky*

Ky: *Raises brow* Yes?

L: *Hugs Ky* Don't overwork yourself. *Pulls back and pats Ky's shoulder*

Ky: *Chuckles* I'll try not to.

L: Promise?