8th Grade

So, first, none of the names are real, but the people represented by the names are real. idk why but i feel like i should write this. everything is real, sorry if i end up putting too much detail, but yeah. hope you enjoy ;)

August 27, 2016

I wake up at 7, for the first time in 2 months.

This'll be a great year. ugh

I get up from bed, open my dark brown drawers to dig through, and put on my baggy blue jeans, a grey T and my favorite dark blue charger's hoodie. I never forget to put on my hood before leaving the house lol. I get my old jansport galaxy skinned backpack and head to the bus stop at 7:30.

The bus usually gets there at 7:45 or later, so i get to just chill with my bus stop friends.

"Hey, Belle, how was your Summer?" I turn my head to my now 7th grade friend, Steph.

"Hey! it was pretty boring, got to babysit, game and just chill. kinda missed school honestly, just hate getting up so early. "

As we talk about little things and get used to each other's company, the bus arrives. We get on, and I see my old buddies. As i walk through the isle to find my seat close by(#5) i get some handshakes from my friends. 

My friend Ernie talks to me first, man that guy got tall(5'10''). I've known him since 6th grade, and started liking him last year. im getting over him...sorta

"What's up dude?" he says.

"Just a bit tired actually. but you ready for another year?"

"Nope, You?"

"Same."

The bus rides are probably the best part of school, besides friends. but i have friends on my bus, and we do some really stupid crap. Last year Ernie brought some cough syrup and dared me to put it in my eye...i did it, and it didn't feel very nice. just glad i didn't go blind lol.

After the ride, we're at school. when i was walking to the entrance, I was reintroduced to this loud and humorous atmosphere. I saw some other old friends, and people who I knew but never talked to.

kinda missed this crappy hell hole. 

After a bit of walking around, I see one of my best friends, Val. "VAL!" we hug and greet each other. She hasn't changed a bit, still with that 5'3'' height, long black hair, narrow eyes and tomboyish type clothes, always either black shirt and plants, or PTV shirt, or flannel. she's a lesbian, but i never minded since I'm actually bi.

"OMG i missed you! Dude remember Del Mar?"

"How could I forget? it was the best night of my life!"

In the beginning of the Summer me, my friend Kay, and Val went to the Del Mar fair. It was my first time ever going out with friends, and it was the best time ever honestly.

After a while, Kay shows up, for some reason some small girl is following behind her, i was curious as to who she was, just staring at the floor for no reason, I've always had the need to talk to the quiet kids, they're the funnest and nicest people to meet(usually) and that's what she looked like.

"Sup Kay, how was your summer?"

"It was pretty good, it was lit hanging wit you and Val tho. Oh, and this is my cousin, Liz."