001 |

(Pic : Tiffany )

Monday ~ 6p.m.
@ LA FITNESS, Los Angeles, CA

NAÏLAH CHANDY

Finally 6 p.m. The alarm on my phone has just sounded. I just finished my sport class. Today it was intense. I practice boxing. I tried to go beyond my limits. I gathered my stuff when I was stopped by Tiffany, my only friend in this country.

Tiffany: You gave yourself thoroughly today, so say!

-  Yeah, I don't know... I wanted to release all this pressure accumulated because of exams .

Tiffany: Babe, my friend Evans would like your number, I give it to him? You know you would be a very nice couple. She smiles at me

- No way! You know that I don't very trust guys ... and especially those here! In addition, this guy is a fuck boy all the girls want it and I don't want to worry every night in my bed thinking who can get into him without my knowledge !

Tiffany: Lmao, not wrong! But you shouldn't think like that baby. Not all guys are trashy!

- Not wrong either ... but not him.

I made a face which made her smile.

Tiffany: Lmao, you're doing, I gave him your number.

She pulls my tongue

- You are really a ...

Tiffany: A bitch? Haha I know that's why you love me!

- I wasn't going to say that but ok bitch !

We laughed together. I gave her a hug with all our perspiration then each took the way to our home. I will walk today! I put on my headphones, putting the world on mute for a while.

On the way back, I meet Tyrell and his band, smoking. Sheesh ! Tyrell is the kind of dangerous guy, who's on all that gang stuff. Almost everyone is afraid of him in the sector ... This one makes me advances but I push it every time. I don't think he understands that he and I are dead.

Tyrell: Oh, but look who's here, princess.

He gets up and pulls me by the hip, bringing me closer to him. He's not sober... Let's hope he does not go crazy.

- Let me go Tyrell please, it's not the moment I'm tired please.

Tyrell: Give me a kiss babe.

He gave me a kiss in my neck and the whole team encouraged him. It's really not the day for that. He drank me this idiot.

- Tyrell please.

Tyrell: My Kisses babe !

I ended up kidd him on the cheek, then he let go of me. This guy scares me not because of what is being said about him but because he is unpredictable and bipolar. He have a gun too, and he killed people... I pressed my steps in order to arrive at home as soon as possible to not meet other strange people in the street. When I arrived home, I found my mother eating. I kissed her. Then I go upstairs to remove all my dirt and sweat and especially the kiss in the neck of Tyrell, yuck. Taking a bath is always a good idea! After this parenthesis, I join my mother at the table. Yes ! Today we eat plantains with steak, one of my favorite meals. My mother seems preoccupied ... I do not understand why, normally she should be happy ... I received two days ago my diploma to be a lawyer in Harvard University ! #BlackExcellence ! I decide to ask her what's wrong.

- Mom, how are you?

She left her thoughts.

Mom: Hmm, my girl ... I have to tell you news ... Good and bad.

I do not know if I told you but I do not like bad news at all. Well then, not at all.

- I'm listening to you ...

Mom: The good news is that we will see your father again in a few days ...

- Ah, great ! I so so happy.

I love daddy too much, I miss him so much. We dont live together but it does its best to be able to see each other regularly.

-  And bad news? ...

Mom: King T'Chaka is dead. We must return to WAKANDA

____________________

The end of the first chapter !

COMMENT ! I need your advices.

Action and drama will come soon don't worry babies.

Xoxo.

Much love y'all !

.